Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Monocle [Recruiting] - Clan Emblem Inside !

Keyza

MonocleRevised-1.png

Greetings Ladies and GentleTenno, 

You are cordially invited to join the only mustache adorning clan in the Universe. 

Sincerely,
- The Monocle

About Us:
Kreiss and I are brothers in real life and together we have created a friend and family oriented clan for fun loving casual gamers.

We currently reside in Hong Kong (GMT +8:00) and would prefer but are not limited to Asia/Oceania bound players.

We are back from a 10 month hiatus, our clan and dojo have been around from back around beta however most of our members have retired but we are looking to revive the clan.

Mission:
To restore the wealth and reputation of the fabled Monocle, indubitably.

History:
Once a name known across the galaxies, the Monocle has faded from the fame it once held high a lifetime ago, only myth of the impeccably-dressed and eyepiece-clad gentlemen and women remained..

Their fortunes slipping like sand from their grasp as they meditated patiently in their cryo-chambers. Mustaches growing colder and stiffer by the second, their boundless class ever preserved by their frozen sleep.

But we have awoken, and it is time.
AshMonoclePost.png
Objective:
1. To recruit fellow classy brethren and establish a small clan of 30 strong.
2. To rebuild our esteemed Dojo to it’s former Orokin Era glory.
Our country club is now fully facilitated with Whiskey, Tea and Wine Tasting Rooms (Research Labs) as well as Fencing and Exercise Rooms (Duel/Obstacle).

Requirements:
1. Mature, respectful and well mannered - articulate is a bonus.
2. Team players who enjoys the game like connoisseurs enjoy fine wine - in slow sips.
3. Casual, like-minded individuals who can contribute to the clan.
4. Enjoys long walks on the beach and romantic candle-lit dinners.
5. And last but not least, have a jolly good time !

Application Method:
To be considered for application, simply reply to this topic with a response to the following question in your fanciest English:
1. How doth thou feel about mustaches ?

Clan Emblem:

MonocleemblemFINAL.png

OUR CLAN EMBLEM! Grrrr tuff with class! Let this icon strike fear and a need for etiquette into the hearts of our enemies! 
Edited by Keyza

HELLO LADY-TENNOS AND GENTLENNOS

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS

I AM THENINJAKITANA (IMAGINE FANFARE)

OH YE WHO ARE BARE ABOVE THINE UPPER LIP, LISTEN CAREFULLY

FOR WE, THE ESTEEMED GENTLENNOS OF THE MONOCLE

SMITE VOIDLINGS EVER SO GENTLY

WE ARE BUT FEW INSAN-- JOLLY FELLOWS,

I PERSONALLY SEEK TO ADD A MONOCLE ON YOUR...

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING THAT RHYMES WITH FELLOWS THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE.

AH BUT ALAS I MUST CONTINUE, AS YOU SEE YOUNG TENNO

WE SEEK RESPECTFUL AND ACTIVE LADY-TENNOS AND GENTLENNOS ALIKE

SO DELIGHT US WITH A POST OF THE MOST INTRICATE KIND

AND I SHALL DO MY BEST TO RESPOND AT THE FASTEST ALLOWABLE TIME

Salutations to all pros, noobs and stalkers !

I'm the newest addition to the Monocle, a clan which can make your gameplay extra special, like a cherry on top of your cake. Soon we will crush the rebel alliance and control the galaxy. You want it - we got it. Join us and be a part of this adventure, like a boss Sir !

WARNING: Bring your own vine.

[MILKAR - steals your kill and your girlfriend]

Good day, Ladies and GentleTenno!

If I may disclose my feelings regarding moustaches...

---

How I wish to grow a moustache
A majestic mold of fur
And proudly wear it, unabashed
Along with a monocle, like any noble sir.

Having found like-minded gentlepersons
My elated interest, I wish to express
To join this jolly band of noble ones
And explore these planets with class and finesse.

Good day, Ladies and GentleTenno!

If I may disclose my feelings regarding moustaches...

---

How I wish to grow a moustache

A majestic mold of fur
And proudly wear it, unabashed
Along with a monocle, like any noble sir.

Having found like-minded gentlepersons
My elated interest, I wish to express
To join this jolly band of noble ones
And explore these planets with class and finesse.

Oh dear good chap, how very exquisite. 

I waggle my moustache at you sir. 

Take my hand, let us, the Monocle, show you a galaxy of refined tastes and well groomed facial hair. 

Gentlemen, Huzzah! 

My good sir, I am honored! Pray tell, when shall we meet among the stars?

Dear sir, it seems you are  already in a clan? Or perhaps it may simply be a bug. Let me know when you're online, and we shall invite you in with open arms.

Oi! Salutations~ You're presentation has struck me in such a profound way, indeed; I would very much love to join this classy ensemble you've collaborated. I would quite agree that in these days the gentletenno has nearly gone extinct, and I applaud your efforts of redemption in this noble cause.

You could say I'm fairly seasoned, enjoying this game since Update 9 (I believe July, last year?). All the while simply going about with close friends, and occasionally the community on the whole.

And as for the conglomerate of resplendent follicles that don the faces of the most genetically esteemed chaps, when kept with the utmost care, are indeed the surest sign of poise and respectability any gent could ever hope for.

I would be most delighted if you'd have me as an active member of The Monocle. Good day to you!

Edited by MetaTank

Greetings and Salutations from The Monocle !

Jolly good day to you good sir, the gleam of your well groomed 'stache has definitely caught our attention and we are truly humbled by your interest in our band of monocle connoisseurs.

However it is with regret that I must postpone your application for the time being due to an unsightly grammatical in your application. (Your*)

I kid, it would be great to have you aboard ! Welcome to The Monocle, do keep an eye out for that invitation letter. Homing pigeons don't do well in zero gravity (will send you an invite as soon as I get back).

Toodleloo !

Oi! Salutations~ You're presentation has struck me in such a profound way, indeed; I would very much love to join this classy ensemble you've collaborated. I would quite agree that in these days the gentletenno has nearly gone extinct, and I applaud your efforts of redemption in this noble cause.

You could say I'm fairly seasoned, enjoying this game since Update 9 (I believe July, last year?). All the while simply going about with close friends, and occasionally the community on the whole.

And as for the conglomerate of resplendent follicles that don the faces of the most genetically esteemed chaps, when kept with the utmost care, are indeed the surest sign of poise and respectability any gent could ever hope for.

I would be most delighted if you'd have me as an active member of The Monocle. Good day to you!

A rather amusing spectacle this is, indeed! Welcome, ye who calls himself the tank of meta! We look forward to your future escapades, with mustaches trimmed and monocles poised, of course.

I have sent a request of friendship to you; do notify me once your presence is "online" as the common-folk would say so that I may induct you to the gentlemanly club that is The Monocle.

Mind you, these gentlemen find me rather.. unstable of sorts.

PAY THEM NO HEED.

Cheerio!

Edited by theninjakitana

Huzzah, how I seem to have stumbled ever-so conveniently upon this bastion of chivalry and grace! Chivalry is not as dead as it may seem my friends. My quest for those of superior, not to mention panache, facial flair need not continue in vain, for I have found my brethren! Please, forgive my lack of splendid poetry, such as has preceded me. I bestow unto you a request of servitude to this most dignified order of facial opulence. Under oath, I swear to sally forth and crusade in the name of The Monocle, to bring about a revival of a most glorious, near extinct breed, the Gentlennos.

Bravo Bravo ! While Gentlenno's are few and far between, those who don the mighty 'stache eludes us ever more so.

By the power vested in me through grammar and etiquette, I now hence forth deem you a worthy member of The Monocle, Huzzah ! 

Let us all top ours hats off for our new brethren, Slakkerlicious. Do kindly provide us with your in game title so we may have our butler Ordis sent thou the highly esteemed country club invite.

Good day, Gentlemen !