Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual Clan :)

Solange_Deluxe

Hi! My name is Solange and I am looking for a casual clan with a Team Speak  based around warframe but also plays other games too. I've invested over 400 hours into warframe and I am starting to feel lonesome in the deep reaches of space. I am in a clan in warframe but I have been the only one online in weeks and desire a more active and invested clan. :) 

wana join Deus Ex Tempus? we are a laid back clan with roughly 1200 members (3 clans total, 1 clan with 940+ members, 1 clan with 300+ members, and 1 new clan) 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/186921-deus-ex-tempus-recruiting-all-players-for-a-laid-back-clan-experience-1200-members/

Edited by YouHaveShamedYoFamory

i have a casual clan no rules or whatever all can joine and leave when thay like we have aTS but we have low memeber but you can all time ask the memeber on ts to log in and joine a few game we have players from USA and EU 

you can speek to mee on this topic or ingame when you catch me 

Visit MIAClan.net (MERCENARIES INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE)

We are a multi gaming community always looking for new members. We play warframe, arma, battlefield, cod, legue of legends, Star Trek online, and various other games.

For Warframe we have a shadow clan size dojo with all the research facilities done. We use teamspeak as well.

If this sounds good to you join the site, fill out an MIA recruit form on the MIA site, and join us in teamspeak.

All of our information is located at MIAClan.net

Happy hunting