Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request For Better Log In Rewards.

Onite

I've redeemed log in rewards just about every single day since i've been playing Warframe, and every single time i've gotten really petty garbage things like 100-200 affinity for a weapon. (which i already have maxed.) But really guys? 200 affinity for only one thing? Thats like 3-4 enemies worth of affinity. And even that affinity you get from enemies in missions goes to like, 3 peices of gear or more. How long does it take to kill 4 enemies? 15 seconds? So your reward for logging in for today is 15 seconds worth of exp for a single peice of gear. For really, thats pretty lames ville. Thats so pathetic that it really doesnt even rank as anything worth mattering. Log in rewards should be something like..you know..rewards? Like how about 200 Rubedo? Or a single rare mod? Those arent vast huge rewards and its not asking for much, but it defenitely helps in small amounts, unlike 200 affinity. (which isnt even like 1% of your rank up.)

It would be nice for them to remove all the 0's on log in reward. Those are just ridiculous. I mean I want a chance to get an item everyday at most a BP and I get trolled by 3 zero ammo box in row. At least could have given me EXP instead.

I've never got a login reward in all the months I've played that ever excited me (I am not lucky maybe) but most of the rewards are only good fresh/new players. I get sort of excited when I get some credits I guess...

I have got an artifact or two...but I already had them..so, yeah...

Gotta love those 0 ammo boxes!

On a side note, I rolled an Ember blueprint last night that I was thinking of buying, so actually saved me 25000 creds on that one.

I'll save you even more credits and resources... probably won't like her. Sorry. Well, not unless you're a pyromaniac or masochist. 

And yes, I noticed that also.. +0 Ammo Boxes are awesome rewards.

Yeah, just got another 0 Shotgun ammo box to add to my collection. I understand that you can't turn the login rewards into something too astounding, since that'll turn it into a daily farming session, but really now. Since hitting the '7-day tier' for rewards (which, admittedly, hasn't been more than a few weeks), I've only gotten ammo boxes, and 600 pistol XP for my max rank Aklato.

You know, I think in addition to some minor random thing, we need just straight, linear cred reward. So a 90% chance of nothing extra, 8% chance of something good like 2 ammo boxes or mod, 1.8% chance of something better like a buyable BP or a rare mod, and a .2% chance of an Alert only BP. In addition, 100 creds a day for logging in that stacks, up to 15 days (two weeks, plus one more day just to make it an even 1500). Once you hit the cap, maybe also +1 cred per day, so Day 15=1515 creds, day 16=1516 creds, etc. So each day you log in is about one free easy mission, and a small chance of something cool.