Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Balamb Is Recruiting Officers

Valkyr-Umbra

I run a small storm clan (Balamb) and unfortunately I don't have the time to manage it right now (college.) I'm looking for a couple of active officers to manage it. You're obligations would be minimal (I would appreciate it if you could recruit occasionally and contribute to research, but no need to go all out, also I have no way of checking whether you do or don't.) You would have complete autonomy (every permission box, minus ruler, will be checked.) You can queue research, recruit, promote, ban, even rearrange the layout (although I personally like the overall layout that it has right now.)

Balamb has all the necessary facilities built (dueling rooms, obstacle course, science, trade, dark sectors, etc.) There's even a dark sector rail collecting space dust. All of the research prior to sword and board is complete. I sunk a lot of time (and plt) into it, and wish I could be more active, but I'm just to busy right now.

The only requirement for this position is a certain amount of activity. Basically, if I log in and see that someone has been offline for a month (and I was not notified of any circumstance) I would be a little upset. Short of that, very little will upset me. 

Ideally, I'd like to get 3-5 experienced officers, but frankly I'll take whoever I can get. Again, I won't be looking over your shoulder, and you can essentially do what you like with the clan. 

If anyone's interested, feel free to either post or message me.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Snowman486