Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Grow In Numbers.

(PSN)Filthy113

I posted here before a long time ago it seems because I cant find the original one I posted here so thus I'll create a new one.

- Clan Name : In Deaths Embrace

- Yes We have a clan emblem.

- All Research is done.

- Huge Dojo that is well it's a maze.

- Mastery ranks vary highest is 17 lowest is 3. {Current Members} 

Basic's here I'm looking to grow in active members currenlty we have 10 members and only 3 are real active. Pretty bad I know. Most of them I assume by now have just given up on the game. So anyways were a shadow clan with TWO warlords My self and Devilsthunder. I have 20 spots to fill. All mastery ranks are welcome to join.

Were in no way intersted in the whole DS stuff just never been our thing, were more run voids and help memebrs out kind of clan. 

Interested? come join I'd like to see our clan grow and become something more then just 3 people.

Thanks for reading.

Hi I've been considering leaving current clan I'm in ,I'm a general there but up to this moment only I remain active everyday. I'll be frank with you I'm in need of a group of people that are at least willing to join me either its farming oxium(currently my top list), orokin cells, and do void and vault runs with me. I'm in asia region as default because its my origin and I mostly active from 18:00 till 00:00 (SEA times) after work in work days and usually all day in saturdays and sundays.

Anyways if its allright with you, those are my terms, if not just put me in ignore.

• 3 months later...