Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for an Alliance? Join ICE Alliance

-InV-Skitz0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys are the biggest enemy of the common man that I can think of other than those other two mega - alliances that control the rails...

Oh boy, if the wasn't the risk of being based oh I'd.........

Nobody join them. You will just strengthen the monopoly.

306666_3640221241465_562944769_n_zpsd4e2

Recruitment is still up and running strong. If you have put in a request to join around the Holidays and have not had a response yet please note that you will start to be contacted most likely later this week after the new year.

Edited by --Skitz0--

Hello ICE,

I am the Officer of my clan, The Syndicate. We have over 200 members, with over 15 always online. 

We are getting fed up of our current alliance, as they dont have voice comms, no sh*t. So i was assigned the task to search for a great alliance.After asking my friends of "Deathlegacy", here I am. I want to tell you that we have all the requirements, with an awesome warlord who loves to show his help in the form of smacks from his Jatt Kittag.

And yes,we got milk. 2% milk, to that.

So if we qualify to be a part of your wonderful alliance, please do pm me OR my warlord, MastaJae. And for the love of my clan, i am willing to talk to you guys over Teamspeak too.. :3. Since I have no control over quitting the allliance we are currently in, I would request with my deep heart for you to pm us. 

Thank you sooo much,

The syndicate.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i come on behalf of my clan, panzerfaust, and my leader onyx1768, we are currently looking for a strong alliance with solar rails, Our leader and all high ranking members have voice chat, our clan is very active with 100 members, and we also constantly remove inactive members and replace them with stronger new members, we encourage our members to do many solar rails and are fully prepare to fight for any alliance we join, we also have made a website to assign jobs to our clan members. If you have any more questions about us before you let us join, or if you agree and lets us join your alliance, please contact ninjaboyl, or onyx1768 (leader of the clan) in game

Edited by ninjaboyl

Very interested to join your alliance.

Although we are a Ghost Clan, young & still recruiting, we hope we can be of some assistance.

Please to serve & join.

Clan: Exiled Inquisition

We just wanna join in & have some MILK fun at the rails like the pros do... :p