The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Freeze Frame And Incorrect Warframe Showing Up On Login Screen.

Davariel

At the login screen, I firstly see the warframe of my cousin, whom we play the game together though on separate computers. This happens everytime I log in to his account in order to help him out when he's not able to play the game,though this is on rare occurrences.

Over the past 2 months I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, finding out that his account's warframe is the first frame that I see everytime I log in to the game. When I uninstall and reinstall the game, it usually shows the space background, same as when I log out and back in to my account.

The freeze frames on the other hand, happen in the foundry and the arsenal terminals. Everytime I switch anything in the arsenal, except equipping consumables, I get a freeze frame that lasts for about ten seconds in which I cannot do anything then it goes back to normal. In the foundry, the same happens whenever I build an item and also when I claim them after it is complete.

Any and all help is welcome. Have a nice day. 

The login screen shows the recently used on this computer frame. If this frame happened to be your cousin's, dunno, Volt, it'll show up instead of your, let's say' Excalibur.

That's how it works, not a bug. Game won't know which of the accounts is the main account, therefore it'll explain the last used frame, no matter from what account it is. If you would log-in on my account from your PC, then after logging out and in again - on your account - you would see my Rhino Prime.