Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts

Grossmond

I read somewhere that about 30% of Alerts should be ones with ? as a reward meaning you can get an Artifact or one of the new Upgrade Items Blue Prints. Is that a correct % chance because in the last 10 alerts I have seen come up not one of them has had ? as a reward? Is there something special that needs to be done or a specific level that needs to be reached first maybe?

ITT: People who don't understand statistics.

Does anyone know the delay between alert poppups?

It's randomized, but if you've got the whole system unlocked there's a good chance of one popping every half an hour or so, sometimes even 2-5 at the same time.

If it is thats discouraging considering the already low rate of random reward alerts. I don't mean to sound like I want one every 10 minutes, but between my friend and I both seperate and in parties in a full week of play have not seen even 1 random reward alert.

If it is thats discouraging considering the already low rate of random reward alerts. I don't mean to sound like I want one every 10 minutes, but between my friend and I both seperate and in parties in a full week of play have not seen even 1 random reward alert.

I got one after about 22 alert missions, and two "?"-reward alerts that gave me nothing. The rate does seem too low.

I agree about this. I've done countless alerts so far and have only seen two ? alerts. Statisctially I should have seen the alert several times if it's chance is really 30%.

Even then, there's no guarantee that a ? will reward the blueprint for the upgrade.

Even then, there's no guarantee that a ? will reward the blueprint for the upgrade.

youre thinking about a blueprint? u might not get anything at all even if u get an alert with question mark

so it's like this: we have a chance to get an alert with question mark or not, another chance if we get a drop from the alert or not and IF we get a reward from that another chance awaits us for the item we desire

if we realy look at the formula it's realy discouraging.... let's say the chance to get an alert with question mark it's 10% then divide that by the percentage of the chance to acutaly get an item from the alert and divide that once more with the percentege to get the item u desire..... so in the end it may even be less than 1% for the item u desire.....

youre thinking about a blueprint? u might not get anything at all even if u get an alert with question mark

so it's like this: we have a chance to get an alert with question mark or not, another chance if we get a drop from the alert or not and IF we get a reward from that another chance awaits us for the item we desire

if we realy look at the formula it's realy discouraging.... let's say the chance to get an alert with question mark it's 10% then divide that by the percentage of the chance to acutaly get an item from the alert and divide that once more with the percentege to get the item u desire..... so in the end it may even be less than 1% for the item u desire.....

Like I said, no guarantee the ? will reward you the blueprint, or anything at all for that matter :p. On top of all those low chances, you have to be able to run missions on Neptune to get the macguffin to actually click build.

I think this would benefit from a scaling system, say your first blueprint requires the rare drop from Mercury, then Venus, etc. so you have a chance at getting it as a new player. DESteve has strongly suggested that you use your starter plat for weapon/frame slots, so that leaves new players with no real option besides waiting days and days to get the upgrade or spend real money. It's a discouraging thing to see as a new player.

i played for like 2 or 3 hours around 4pm and ive had my warframe open since then checking it every 10-15 minutes for alerts to see if they have "?"

its 2 am now and in who knows how many alerts i havent seen a single one pop up that had any reward other than cash. ill probably have it open till about 6 am, but im not holding my breath for rewards =\

Yeah, gotta say, the ? pops up far too rarely. There's no real motivation to do alerts if there's nothing but credits. People who have been playing longer than a day or two already have more credits than they can possibly spend, generally speaking.

just 2 alerts 2day with ?

1 was orakin catalyst

the other gave no reward...

my chances of getting a heat sword have dropped to nearly impossible

i got the exact same rewards the catayst and then nothing and i feel the same way about the heat sword :( man it was better when sword and daggers were droping from bosses, now there are alot of items on an allrealy low chance rng event

Edited by g0thv4mp1r3