Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts

Grossmond

Since I'm free today I just left Warframe running in the background while doing stuffs the whole day. I keep peeking to check the alert mission and I think there are quite a few with the "?". Just today I think I got around 4-5 of them and this is less than 12 hours period so I don't think it is that rare. But then again I wish they would pop up more maybe like once in 2 hours rate?

Since I'm free today I just left Warframe running in the background while doing stuffs the whole day. I keep peeking to check the alert mission and I think there are quite a few with the "?". Just today I think I got around 4-5 of them and this is less than 12 hours period so I don't think it is that rare. But then again I wish they would pop up more maybe like once in 2 hours rate?

Correction, it wasn't that rare for you, during this one period of measurement. As you can see this is not the experience the majority of players are having. Also variables come into play like how many planets have you completely cleared, which affects how many alerts you might see.

I played EU west yesterday with friends and we were on for around 14 hours straight, over the course of that time we checked every single alert, there was around 20-30 in total and 2 of those were infact "?" rewards. That is more in the 5-10% bracket rather than the 30%. This isn't about getting the cash shop reward as I have bought platinum but now the swords have changed it is near impossible to get artifacts.

The rate needs to change, sure make the cash shop stuff harder to get so that the company can still make money but the fact is there is litterally nothing to do once you hit 25 as all the content is too easy and there is no alerts to increase strength.

yep.. they should make money.. player will always buy frame slots, weapons slots, make craft faster etc.. but not at this moment.. atm we have few frames, few weapons and small craft drop of blueprints.. very small content.. so ok now is beta players should test some gameplay etc but don't think the primary point of this beta should be option to make money..

Atm someone who dont pay cannot be a full meber of betatesters.. gameplay difrents is to big if player have 30lvl weapons and waframe with pro compare with player who dont buy any pro and use same weapons and warframe.. difrents options and difrents gameplays... there is no way to free player can be a good betatester.. its simple.. when he can't test all builds so he don't know what the same frame will works will the all mods and skill what he get with pro status.

It's great they add 'premium' items for free even with rare drop rate..

but atm there is alot of game mechanics that player dont even know how it works.. :P...

Maybe more "?" allerts will spawn when all allerts will be DONE...

Yesterday after patch i doing all allerts and have 3 "?".. today do nothig and wait for "?" allert... maybe time to do some not only wait..

but allert is all for all its not personal story ;P .. so what it all works..allerts "?" is total random or what..

Edited by Dreed

The best idea in my IMO is to make every single alert mission have a chance of giving you something, because as it currently is, everyone ignores the normal alerts and just goes for the ones with the "?" on then, at least that way it gives more of a incentive to play those.

AmmokK where u get that inf about allerts? its interesting.

I just searched about 20 pages, don´t find the link anymore, sorry.

Anyway, "some" DE said it, because i was farming Hades, Pluto to get my Plasma Sword and only got Excalibur stuff and no dagger BP at all. So he replied they forgot to add that and told it to me.

Edited by AmmokK