Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

Invitations sent to KLO, Deathbringer, and TooFast.  Welcome to Watermelon!   Check your in-game inbox for the invite.  (Start -> comm -> inbox).  When you get here, let folks on clan chat know you're here and new so we can give you a proper welcome.  And welcome to Watermelon! :)

I've been playing warframe for a couple of weeks and I would like to join this clan. Currently have volt and frost warframes, working on figuring out the game and finding weapons I like. Rank 2 also.

Gamertag:holdnurm0m

Thanks

I've sent you an invitation. Welcome to the fruit basket. Be sure to say hello on the clan chat when you arrive!

I dont like spending days on end helping new players, recruiting them to my clan, answering every question they muster and spending hours upon hours grinding missions with them only to sign on one day to see overnight after all my efforts theyve been pilfered by the bigger clans!

In Watermelon i make an exception though, in the most recent incident of this i can testify the tenno in question has been treated as an equal and not as a number. He has been given stuff at no cost and at no demand of anything in return and is continuing to enjoy his experience of the game greatly (whilst still demanding help from me the cheeky git haha). As such any new members thinking of joining a friendly and helpful clan should look no further than Watermelon! Its always nice when people give something back to the community.

I dont like spending days on end helping new players, recruiting them to my clan, answering every question they muster and spending hours upon hours grinding missions with them only to sign on one day to see overnight after all my efforts theyve been pilfered by the bigger clans!

In Watermelon i make an exception though, in the most recent incident of this i can testify the tenno in question has been treated as an equal and not as a number. He has been given stuff at no cost and at no demand of anything in return and is continuing to enjoy his experience of the game greatly (whilst still demanding help from me the cheeky git haha). As such any new members thinking of joining a friendly and helpful clan should look no further than Watermelon! Its always nice when people give something back to the community.

This post kinda warmed my heart, Skode.  Thanks for the endorsement.  If there's anything we can do for you or your clan, let me know.  (Which clan are ya?)

This post kinda warmed my heart, Skode.  Thanks for the endorsement.  If there's anything we can do for you or your clan, let me know.  (Which clan are ya?)

Thank you for the kind offer though neither i nor my clan Team Scotland ask anything of you guys, i just simply wanted to express how impressed i was based on the feedback i heard - the newer players IMO have it much harder to get a foothold in the game now compared to those of us who jumped on when the game launched on the Xbone and its great when the bigger clans and more experienced players help the newer faces, this community needs to continue to expand not stagnate. I do my bit but the bigger clans like yourself can do so much more than i ever could so its great your doing just that, hats off to you.

Just a small update on the "all research completed" claim.  Yesterday two new weapons were made available for dojo research.  Both are fully financed (within hours of release) and will be available once the build completes.  So head over to the bio lab and get your Paracyst (a quanta turned harpoon-like thingy).  Also, head over to the tenno lab to get the new archwing weapon.  Big thank you to all the melons that financed the weapons so quickly.  (Moon clan research prices aint cheap!)

Howdy, 'Melons. 

Been looking for an active group of people to play with. A few level 30 suits (Oberon, Nyx) and I'm at Mastery 4. Gamertag is Chroma Vow. Would love to join the clan and take my Warframe game to the next level. Feeling pretty stagnant just doing random groups and missions on my own.

Thanks!

Howdy, 'Melons. 

Been looking for an active group of people to play with. A few level 30 suits (Oberon, Nyx) and I'm at Mastery 4. Gamertag is Chroma Vow. Would love to join the clan and take my Warframe game to the next level. Feeling pretty stagnant just doing random groups and missions on my own.

Thanks!

Check your in-game inbox for an invite to Watermelon (from Ace Radley).  Looking forward to see you! :)

I got on the forums to look for a good clan to roll with and I was suprised to find the clan that had everything I was looking for. I would be honored to join the fruit basket.

GT XxXAM1LLZxXx (M1LLZ for short)

Mastery rank: 2

M1llz, if you give us a day, we'll get you your spot.  Monday a little later in the day.  Sorry for the delay.  Waiting for a particular opening. :)

Hey Cam, I might be off WF for a while, so this is a heads up in case I'm gone for longer than this next week. That way you can change my rank to the one that's away, and I won't get knocked out the clan for appearing inactive.

No problem, Battle.  We'll set you to Banana Break.  Happy holidays if we don't see ya! :)