Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Is Stuck At U14.9.0 !

GinxHunter7

Hi, hope everyone is well ..

and as it's said in the title , the laucher is stuck at update 14.9.0 , yet sometimes it downloads some data and

then it says that the game is up to date but still at the top i see 14.9.0 .. this started happening since update

14.9.1 came out, and ever since, im unable to play the game , because when i start the game, it takes too long

to open and after i get to log in and when i start a mission, while im at the loading screen, the game crashes ..

i tried things like re-installing the game (done it 3 times) , disk defragments ..  nothing seems to work ..

so i hope someone pays attention to this problem i have and help me fix it ..

thanks in advance .. have a good day/night =)

Hi, hope everyone is well ..

and as it's said in the title , the laucher is stuck at update 14.9.0 , yet sometimes it downloads some data and

then it says that the game is up to date but still at the top i see 14.9.0 .. this started happening since update

14.9.1 came out, and ever since, im unable to play the game , because when i start the game, it takes too long

to open and after i get to log in and when i start a mission, while im at the loading screen, the game crashes ..

i tried things like re-installing the game (done it 3 times) , disk defragments ..  nothing seems to work ..

so i hope someone pays attention to this problem i have and help me fix it ..

thanks in advance .. have a good day/night =)

Please don't bold everything, that hurt my eyes for some reason. 

i have the same problem slow charge and when you minimize the screeen stay black 

yeah, that happens as well , and at the end, the game crashes and a window pops up asking you to report the issue ..  reporting the issue always fails as well, i don't know why .. i hope the DEs pay attention to this.

So i have the same problem.. But i havent got the game to work in any stage.. when i press play it opens a black window for a couple of seconds and rashes and after the crash report i shows this error number: WAR-331736.

Cant log in for a week or so i think.

Have reinstalled the game, also steam downloader

Before 14.9.0 had no problems logging in whatso ever..

So i have the same problem.. But i havent got the game to work in any stage.. when i press play it opens a black window for a couple of seconds and rashes and after the crash report i shows this error number: WAR-331736.

Cant log in for a week or so i think.

Have reinstalled the game, also steam downloader

Before 14.9.0 had no problems logging in whatso evemyr..

my game updated to 14.10  .. yet the crashing issue still happens when i start  any missions .. it's been a week now .. sigh