Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival - Pick Up Bug

Scr4mp

Just tried to do some Neural Sensors farming with some clan dudes and went to Dark Sector Survival on Cameria/Jupiter. Everytime we tried to do the survival we got the pick up bug (not being able to pick up anything, but our carriers still gathered things, so after some time we were running around with a big bubbles of loot behind our heads) after some minutes. But it was different from the well known bug you would get through lag with a carrier. We tried the mission multiple times with different hosts and everytime it appeared it did so for everyone, including the host. On top of that I wasn't even able to cast any abilities but was still able to use my weapons just fine. Also no signs of lag even though we are from europe and america.

Has anybody else encountered this? Is it just limited to this specific node? This bug is really annoying and destroyes the survival mode completely.

It's the Jupiter Gas City tileset, specifically the place with the low-hanging ceilings.  There's also one of those "need a teammate to open" doors that won't open.  It's been a problem for at least two weeks.

Any other mission using that tileset will have the same problems.  I hope they're looking at it, because I've see numerous posts about it, and started my own awhile back.

Edited by fadeinlight

I'll take a guess and say that you couldn't take the loot in that big orange-up and down-map, that map is bugged, DE is familiar with that bug and working to fix it as soon as possible (I think) so for the time being, try not to kill on that map

I hope so. We can confirm that bug and it should be fixed fast! 4/4 people on that survival-

Slopes, lots of lockers on each side and 3 or 4 possible Life Support spawn positions, with a set of stairs in the middle.... yeah, that one!

Look in latest staff replies, for Jupiter pickup bug, they are hoping it will be fixed with an update very soon.