Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Prime Build

slaagter42

Question

Hi just want some help with my Nyx Prime build.Any advice or suggestions would be welcom.
I was thinking of going with Chaos/Absorb along side Streamline,Narrow Minded,Strech,Overextend,Rage,Quickthinking,Vitalty and Continuity. Is this a good build or is there any chamges I should consider and if so please give a reason

Thank you

5 answers to this question

I would suggest losing NM and Continuity, as Absorb is unaffected and Chaos is a little harder to use, since you are prevented from re-casting. The range drop from NM is crippling for Chaos too. Natural Talent should replace one, and Flow the other.

Rage and Vitality will keep you with enough energy, so Streamline is plenty of efficiency.

I run a similar build (the same if you follow my advice) and find it incredibly effective everywhere, using both abilities freely.

Personally, I think you should remove Narrow Minded as it reduces your range and for Chaos/Absorb build you really want to maximize your range. 

Replace with Fleeting Expertise or Flow. I personally have both along with Streamline for max efficiency.

And for duration you lose from Fleeting Expertise, just put Continuity and/or Constitution. Its more than enough for Chaos.

Also, I don't use Rage/Quick Thinking on my build. I always have enough energy and Absorb is there to save me from dying if needed.

Quick thinking is a waste to energy since you can enter Absorb immediately as long as you are not knocked down.

Rage is of problematic usefulness as Nyx's health aren't that high even with Vitality on. If you maximize your power efficiency you will essentially have infinite energy so it is of even less use.

I also go against the idea of reducing power range by any degree since three of her skills depend on it. And duration is of arguable benefit to Nyx since you can't recast Mind Control or Chaos when they are active. I have seen enemies getting confused shooting each other all day without anyone dying till the duration ends. That's not a effective way to kill, more of a method of slowing them down.

Max range and efficiency. Lower duration is better for Chaos since you can't spam it like Radial Disarm. I use Redirection and Vitality to help with squishiness. Same build as my Nyx, just with a D polarity which is useful for my build. Though I have been wondering if sticking a Flow on might be a good idea because of the Absorb changes. I haven't played my Nyx as much since the changes or finished lvling Nyx Prime. But my squad could destroy my Absorb fast now. Which would be fine, except for the whole part where the mobs not being fully in range yet and me now having no power.

Edited by Yajiro