Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Confederation Alliance: Now Recruiting

FacelessMaster

WXlCmbw.png?1

Space Confederation is a unity of powerful clans, which is based on equality of all members of this union. Our alliance also help clans to increase quality of friendship between its members, clans and etc. We're all accomplices who are united by one or several ideas.

Policy of SC.
There's entirely no influence to you clan from our alliance. Our life is based and organised on the highest level - everyday meetings where the council solves the further life of alliance, targets for the next future and politics. We communicate and this is why we make our friendship more strong. Any questions are solved by voting to exclude any of possible quarrels and hard discussions between the council.

Which clans do we take?
Starting with shadow clans and ending with montain clans. Surely we can take strong ghost of moon clans. Every of our clans - active and powerful in its category. We are also willing to take and help to evolve any clan if we see any potential and willingness of its leader to work. We take clans with raidcall or another program of mass communication between players.

Meetings of council.
Every day in 8 PM (GMT +4) there are special meeting of clans where the daily problems are discussed and solved. In saturday, every week - at the same time there is main meeting where we discuss the global questions.

Foreign policy.
We are united by the one idea - no taxes and tributes on Dark Sectors. We are also trying to operate more reasonable about battlepay. We also want to unite a lot of alliances into a big party and stay for zero taxes.

Unfortunately, now we are looking for one\two clans for organizing  communication strategy, but soon our doors will be open for everyone.

What you should know:
- first two weeks is a trial period for all new participants
- your warlord should communicate actively with other leaders of SC

First time will be hard for all of us, but together we will accomplish a great deal!

what are the requirements to become part of your alliance we currently have a storm clan that is floating around thirty members, we are all very active and are looking to get involved within the rails, but do not hold enough numbers within our own clan, we run our own team speak server that runs across several games including Warframe, eve, company heroes, starcraft to name just a few. we have 3 warlords within our clan, so there should be no problem having at least 1 warlord present for meetings. and to give you an idea of our level our clan, we can easily do 1hr+ in t4 survival on a regular basis. my IGN is vwdavevw and our clan is Rebel Legion UK. just to let you know we are not a totally british clan would say we are European but run at GMT times.

... We are also willing to take and help to evolve any clan if we see any potential and willingness of its leader to work. We take clans with ... program of mass communication between players...

There are no any additional requirements in general. If you are interested in, come to our channel in RaidCall. I'll be glad to see you tomorrow in 8 pm(GMT +4). RaidCall ID 8809121.

I won't lie, we are small shadow clan from Bulgaria (speaking english) with a few skilled players. 

I am clan warlord and have around ~600h gameplay and ~400K kills. 

We are looking to join active alliance and have even more fun, contact me if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have an extremely small clan (we're just 3 actually) we're from Egypt but speak fluent English regardless.

I want to understand if joining an alliance at all is possible, I'm the clan's leader and I'm active on a daily basis, I'm relatively new to the game, but I am an active player, rank 8, however I am new to dark sector conflicts and such.

I would understand if it's unrealistic for my clan to join, in that case however I'd like to know of ways to offer support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello. Me and my friends formed a Clan not so long ago.

We did some Dark Sector PVP today and decided we want to go into an Alliance. 

We are rank 5-6 and consisting 3 Active players atm. We don't want to grow our sizes because we want to keep it simple in our clan. But an Alliance should be nice. Adding something new to the gameplay.

I'm the Warlord of my clan but any 3 of us can talk for others so there should be no "meeting skipping".

We are from Turkey and all of us speak english pretty much understandable.