Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Request] Add A "search..." Option For Mods

osheroth

I mean the "sort by" option is useful, but it would be nice to also have a tool in which you would directly go to a mod you want to spend fusion cores into.

I'm not saying searching for a specific mod right now is impossible/tedious beyond comprehension, but it could be better.

Edited by osheroth

For consoles they can either not to implement such feature or add a letter box for people to select and enter text, even under current amount of mods, 2 to 3 letters without filter would be enough to find what you're looking for.  With the current horizontal scrolling that can only display very few mods for the distance travelled, which leads to excessive scrolling, I imagine the latter is still faster for console players to find specific mods.

I too would like a search for mods. Simply have any keyboard input when in a mod screen, fusion screen or whatever, and not a chat equate to a search query (What else are you doing with your keyboard commands?). The more letters you type in, the more precise the search result. This would help players with lots of mods immensely.