Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♠ Wrathofthegods Is Recruiting! ♠ |245+ Members| Active*! | Samurai-Themed Emblem| Bleach/naruto Governing System :))) |

-PP-Sonicz

faQVKsH.gif?1

Want to join a clan which has a bleach gotei 13 feature? 

oPFBWFu.png?1

Want to join a clan which has a naruto's ninja system? 

YOUR WORRIES ARE OVER!

WrathOfTheGods is the clan just for you! A mixture of both bleach and naruto settings combined to suit the best comfortable gameplay experience for all anime lovers :D

Our clan recruitment thread will end at 300 members. 

Current members: 245/300 [81.67%] [Left 18.33 % before capped!! O.O] 

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

Head Over to the comments below and tell me your IGN, Age and Experience. m me in game. There will be a short interview as well! See ya there! :D

Edited by Sonicz

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! Looking for a clan. My IGN is Zheak, my age is 15 and my rank is Initiate. I've played for about 15 hours and have completed 61 maps. I think that playing with others is a lot more of fun, and I think that joining a big clan could be great in many ways. Trading, learning, being "social" and playing togheter is just a few of them.

Zheak

• 2 months later...

Hey I recently got back in to the game and the clan i was in is pretty much dead. I would like to find a clan with some active players. I'm currently Mastery rank 8. I play almost everyday. I live in Norway so it would be nice if the majority of the players is in the same (or at least in a near) timezone, so playing with each other is not a problem . I'd prefer a more mature clan, since i am all grown up as well.