Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Vauban Drops Missions

Sunfaiz

Everyone knows Vauban is arguably the worst warframe to farm for, and when you get him its just through normal missions(be it survival,defense or whatever).  I find that rather boring. Instead why not introduce an alert only boss ? Much like how Phorid pops up via infestations. He could be a new boss or and older one (pre-void Vor or reworked J-3 anyone ?). And this way it doesn't have to be Vauban Chassis or Vauban Systems alert on Sedna, Kappa. It would be like something like "Vor has has been found in the Kappa section of Sedna Tenno !". You fight you get reward. Ofcourse its a one off since it is an alert.

Alternatively, you could make it and invasion only boss,but then I see Nyx been dropped by Phorid and dismiss that idea

Thoughts ?

P.S: I already own Vauban.

All of his parts were given away in the 24 hour back to school alerts in September. There can't be too many people that still don't have him.

I do like the idea of having a special alert boss. Maybe one that would dropped multiple rewards. Like a Forma and a Reactor, or a Reactor and a Catalyst.

All of his parts were given away in the 24 hour back to school alerts in September. There can't be too many people that still don't have him.

I do like the idea of having a special alert boss. Maybe one that would dropped multiple rewards. Like a Forma and a Reactor, or a Reactor and a Catalyst.

Didnt think of that but great Idea ! He could even be the Gift of Lotus boss !

Did you even read the entire sentence?

Yea....but im just saying vauban is the hardest warframe to get because of his abilities and OPness so no need to complain because you dont want to be trolled by some idiots

And the mini boss thingy might work but which faction will it be?

Sorry for misunderstood answer peace bro no Argument ^.^/)

Edited by InfamousDerp