Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Health Regeneration.

Eldorian

The game could use health regeneration, both in terms of a default regen rate, and a set of mods that improve it.  Also, regeneration could be % of total health.  I point this out because while when you get resuscitated by a teammate, you're at full health, otherwise it's hard to regain health mid mission.  This vitality mod kinda pointless, as it's better to keep your shields up, and armor also pointless, because again if you're taking health damage, it's hard to get it back.  Currently, I think most players focus on shield capacity and recharge rate, and ignore armor and health, or at least, a health mod only to be able to survive the poison dished out by various infected mobs.

Health regen would allow an alternate defensive build where you forgo enhanced shields to have enhanced armor, health, and regen.

Thing is, you already regenerate shields. Health orbs are quite common and one or two frames have the ability to regenerate health (I suppose more will come in the future). Armour is there in purpose, so when a tank with high armour loses its shield its health will be damaged only very very slowly. I don't REALLY see the need of regenerable health. Generally speaking, if you begin losing health, then you've done something wrong or you've been -extremly- unlucky in your game.

If health is going to regenerate then you may as well throw the ENTIRE Health/Shield system out and just have one rechargeable life bar. (Don't do that.)

Health damage is a vital way of ensuring caution, as well as giving many enemies their much needed threat. (See: Leeches, Disruptors, anything toxic.)

No one commented on my actual point.  Also, the artifact is a tiny amount of health regen.

The point is, a build that loses health regularly without having to be in a "near death" situation that uses armor, enhanced health, and regen to keep fighting.

I am in the middle on this... but I do agree with you, its just if I am concerned with health, as you said with poison, I or a friend puts on Rejuv.. which helps but yeah.. 

But yet, I've never seen, nor will I ever see, a team stack Rejuv.. they're entirely more likely to stack Energy Siphon. Perhaps, if they make Rejuv into %-heal instead it would be better. (and perhaps not allow it to stack)

Edited by Alienami