Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starter Warframe blueprint components?

Nephari

Is there any way to actually get the starter warframes without spending plat?

I bought a Loki blueprint after not being too happy with Excalibur but I can't actually find if there's any boss that drops the chassis/helmet/systems for it. Noone's mentioned it at least in the drops thread.

It is found from the Infestation boss, im currently not on pc where i can check it but i do believe its either on Venus or Jupiter.

Before patch 5.3 he dropped daggers, but now its Excalibur parts so you could just look for that on the thread instead

There really ought to be a way for new players to switch between the three starter warframes and try them out without being locked to one for several days at minimum. A friend of mine started as volt and is very unhappy with it, his choices are to spend money to buy plat, farm for at least four days, or try to start a new account and lose all progress.

I bought the excalibur blueprint, but i don't know where to farm and how to farm the pieces... :/ I'm with Loki and i think that characers is not for co-op missions. Anybody know where to farm for Excalibur?

Hades, pluto.