Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Like The Concept Of Mods?

Riskbreaker

To be honest,i don't like them much,i mean "cards",not much sense in that.

I would like to see some mods,changed into visible gear on warframes/weapons,for powers and alike,to be more like

suit implants.I came to this idea when i was building my Frost,to be precise helm,chassis,system.It would be cool if mod/implants could be attached to those parts as upgrade.

What you think?

Personally i like the card system because it changes your warframe as a whole. I dont want to put a vitality mod in my chassis, helmet, gloves, socks, underwear, etc.

But what i would like is that you can use specific mods for specific slots. For example: You got 2 head slots and 6 chassis slots. In the head slot you put a ability like Nyx's Chaos, in the chassis something more physical like Psychic Bolts. Or what go in the head could be supportive mods like continuity, flow, focus etc. And for the chassis it is Vitality, Steel Fribre, etc.

So you could get rid of the odd Special (scratch, d, v, bar) slot system, too.

Oh, and it would be awesome if you actually could see the mods on your warframe like you can on your weapons.

My two cents.

i love the emulated 3d design effect on the mods. super stylish.

still i also thought those mods are something like circuitswitches etc. which can be combined. the idea of mods inside a warframes circuit could provide this. maybe there will be a change.

i wouldnt have to change it, but there is still a lot you could add! i really mean inspired by electrical circuits and different types of mods and switches that can be combined. dont know if you understand what i mean... Y_Y