Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Of The Stalker

TheOnlyWarBear

Time of the Stalker

They walk and find themselves invisible. They look into the faces of death and find they are immortal. They see each other as warriors of justice; protectors of society, the very balance of a system in need of no help. They claim to be saviors; all they represent are killers of once great and honor bound emperors and innocents. They see themselves as heroic guardians, even though they have no mental representation of the word.

I see prey. I see power hungry, egotistical beings of tyranny. These Tenno have no complacent idea of life; of their lives. The Lotus steals their memories, their ability to remember the once great Empire. They forget that their blades forged my anger upon themselves. They forget the true acts of treason and deceit they committed. They know nothing of my own descent and how I cam to be. I honored every aspect of the Empire, and they tainted it with all that they are: merciless, unforgiving, traitors. The Nemesis gave me the strength to slowly hunt down each and every single one of those mute, treasonous piles of filth.

My time is nearly here. Carter, I have taught you everything I know. From my memories of my masters' blood trickling down glorious flights of stairs to my abilities of deception and fear. Take my bow, use the Empire as a safe haven, stay in the shadows... Hunt down every single last inferior thought of the Lotus and her works. Strike down upon the slags; even when they beg for mercy. Remember that they took away who you were meant to be. Become the darkness they hide in and seek them out. Become the face of death they find themselves the masters of. Become the one thing the Tenno fear more than anything else...

The Stalker.