The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Maps Module Loss Upon Failing - A Simple Solution/compromise

Aerensiniac

he op plays the forums, not the game.

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

Twat...

I would disprove you by asking to compare our in game stats, but that still wouldnt make an argument out of your comment. In fact, im not even sure what you just replied on. Lets continue once you have actually managed to formulate something resembling an argument.

Rushers I didn't mind, I do it myself to an extent without realising. And no the point im on about is still and I feel silly typing it again but hopefully it gets to you... I now have to become a prick who if I want to progress far in defence I would have to pick my most geared friends who have the same standards of cards and variation in choice of suits and weapons depending on the situation rather than someone in an excaliber, mk1-braton and a lato. Quite the example and a bit extreme but this didn't used to bother me as I loved taking lowers through loads of rounds in a higher place because its fun for us and reeeeally fun for them... obviously not all the time but what im getting at is that with the new process of losing all when u fail, I will now no way in hell risk going past 20 with them over my own selfish thoughts of do I really want to lose all these mods? ¬_¬ and I hate having to think like that. These are just my notions.

Also Xtorma, that wasn't my point but you seem more competent than Aerensiniac at least... If they raise the drop rate each 5 rounds and still apply the risk of being robbed of my loot then i honestly wouldn't even fuss, i'd probably prefer it.

I have no problem with the reward being worth the risk. If you choose to gamble your rewards by trying to survive another 5 rounds then I believe that the rewards should get better. I am of the mind that the devs also understand this and could possibly be working on a compromise.

I have no problem with the reward being worth the risk. If you choose to gamble your rewards by trying to survive another 5 rounds then I believe that the rewards should get better. I am of the mind that the devs also understand this and could possibly be working on a compromise

I agree and hope they are, seem to be good devs tbh just hope they don't turn in to blizzard lol :)

I have no problem with the reward being worth the risk. If you choose to gamble your rewards by trying to survive another 5 rounds then I believe that the rewards should get better. I am of the mind that the devs also understand this and could possibly be working on a compromise.

True enough, but i hope you understand: The reverse will happen if the kids keep on forcing the issue (maybe even without it).

The devs will probably ruin mod drop rates in early waves and make it better in later waves so you have a reason to aim higher.

Merely because this is the most logical thing to do.

This does not counteract what you have said. There needs to be something that forces people to go higher, but the way this will happen, will most likely hurt. Even more cause most of the kids on the forums seemingly have no common sense about the topic.