Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings From Freezeland

tzaeru

Hello, fellow people after the Spice Tiberium everything-required-to-craft-Forma. I've played the game a bit less than a week now, almost reaching the glorious Master Rank of 2.

I'm one of those people who always has an accuracy rating at well above 50% but never tops damage dealt -rating (unless the other squaders absolutely blow). This reminds me that my Karak should be done once I get home from work! Finally getting rid of that MK1-Braton! :)

Anyway!

I like this game. So I'll probably play quite a bit of it. I also like good co-operation and lite RP elements. And coffee.

Edited by tzaeru

Nice to meet another Fellow Tenno. We're glad you like it, Just like how we like it.

Congratulations on reaching rank 2!  You'll be able to reach rank 8 before you know it. and also on the Karak, I love that gun, I kept it until i was able to get a Soma, and i ended up selling it cause of urgently needing slots :(

from freezeland?

first thing that popped in my head is this place XD

54-capture_17052011_200739.png

This is pretty much 1-to-1 an accurate representation, except that the.. digimon?.. would be replaced with polar bears.

I hope you enjoy this game! But please remember that patience is nearly everything in this game. If you have time and find progress after some hard work entertaining this game is perfect for you.

Well, I wouldn't play a game that gave everything to me off the bat. ;)

I'm quite OK with the rate of progress. Looking at what resources I have, what blueprints cost and which of them have been dropped for me and what mods I've gathered, it seems like a pretty decent rate for a F2P. Plus I don't mind throwing some bunch of bucks to it if I feel like I really wanted something specific fast!

Nice to meet another Fellow Tenno. We're glad you like it, Just like how we like it.

Congratulations on reaching rank 2!  You'll be able to reach rank 8 before you know it. and also on the Karak, I love that gun, I kept it until i was able to get a Soma, and i ended up selling it cause of urgently needing slots :(

Karak indeed seemed like a perfect fit for me. Easy to get and since I'm not much into spraying'n'praying, the low mag size is just fine. :)

Edited by tzaeru

Thanks for the welcomes!

I've now maxed (without Forma or Reactors) my starting Warframe + starting weapons + Karak + first Sentinel a few days ago and my Nyx will be done in 5 hours!...

Now it's time to drool after Loki.. Or Trinity.. Or Mag.. ;)~~~

Edited by tzaeru

Yeah, I want something more "subtle" next. Nyx and Excalibur, I think, are not exactly that, so Loki seems like the perfect fit.

Changes to Trinity would be interesting to hear of. It would seem like a nice balance in playstyle to Excalibur, Nyx and Loki in being more supportive, which is why I also have my eyes fixated to it. ^^