Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crash After Loggin, Lost Daily Reward

asgard20032

Today, I just logged in, and when the RNG finally rewarded me with 50% plat off and 30 free plat, my game crashed before I could claim it. I had to reoppen my game, and no more daily reward.

This is a major bug. The game should record our daily reward, even if we don't claim it immediately so next time we login, it ask us again to claim THE SAME reward.

This is your first post, don't mean to point fingers, but you don't have to click claim. It usually just delivers it and the 'claim' button is the 'exit' button. Don't mean to point fingers, but are you doing this so that they'll 'fix' it by giving you the 30p and act like it never happened?

It didn't deliver : I don't see 50% rebate in the platinum store, and there is no button to claim 30 plat in the platinum store (an im talking about the platinum store on the website, signed in, not the the market place in the game).

No, im saying they should correct that. They record we got our daily reward when we log for first time, but it don't record our reward as long as we don't claim it. If we don't claim it, and it crash... We log back in, it found out we already got the daily reward, because it saw we already logged in at least one time since the start of the day... but it didn't recorded which reward, since we wer'ent able to claim it... and since it think we already got our daily reward, it don't offer the chance to claim our reward.

Its a condition for reward bug (maybe they should check those if(...){...} near daily reward when we log in...

if (firstTimeLogIn)

to

if(rewardNotClaimed)

and everyday, reset the rewardNotClaimed for everyone.

• Like 1

• 8 years later...

I had a similar issue happen where I got my daily reward after playing a mission for 3 hours or so, and my game crashed and was unable to claim anything. this is a pretty big deal considering some of the login rewards are prime mods and very important items, like the zenistar