Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow... Such Luck...

OuTlAwTACO229

So I was doing the tactical alert. Got to almost 2000 points on my first run was sitting at about 30 seconds left til we could extract and get all the rewards... Then suddenly steam says NOPE and shuts off, freezing Warframe and crashing my entire computer. Now since I restarted my computer and checked my router for problems, time to do that good 35 minute game all over again... -.-

yep, that's not steam saying NOPE it's your computer going "KAPUT"

steam doesn't just "shut off". what were the error messages, et al?

anyway, sorry, i'm sure your WF crashes every so often already and this isn't a new thing... consider checking out your rig and seeing what the problem spots are.

if you need help, post your rig specs.

yep, that's not steam saying NOPE it's your computer going "KAPUT"

steam doesn't just "shut off". what were the error messages, et al?

anyway, sorry, i'm sure your WF crashes every so often already and this isn't a new thing... consider checking out your rig and seeing what the problem spots are.

if you need help, post your rig specs.

It was a steam error. I was in the middle of a conversation with one of my friends and suddenly I went offline for about 10 seconds with perfect internet access.

It was a steam error. I was in the middle of a conversation with one of my friends and suddenly I went offline for about 10 seconds with perfect internet access.

Steam does that all the time for me but it's never affected warframe at all, strange. :-/ Sorry about the mission loss, speaking from experience those ones do sting a lot.