The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Doesn't Start.

ENIAK_Prime

I click on "Play game" after updates are done and I just get a black screen with nothing happening. Tried waiting it out once and still nothing.

The only thing that sorta works is turning off Direct X 10 support in the launcher's options, but when I play the game without this I get a strange audio bug that causes really intense and loud static to play every few seconds.

Runnin' Windows Vista. I've never had a problem with Warframe before this update. I normally run it without Direct X 11 support. Turning it back on doesn't fix anything.

• 2 weeks later...

This is happening to me as well. I sent a bug report, but i don't know if this is our side or thiers. I have gone through every single fix that i can find. And nothing works.

It's all us to be exact, more than just a few people have this problem, including myself

I have this issue as well; when I click play from the updater, the game window opens unresponsive and blank white. I am playing in windowed mode. I found found that the game does in fact boot up reliably, but getting past this stage of unresponsiveness takes 2 to 5 minutes, where previously it would have taken only a few seconds.