The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Doesn't Start.

ENIAK_Prime

i found a solution,in the update menu you have to uncheck direct x10 and direct x11 after that you have to wait until the progress bar let you tap play again.

try unmariking first direct x11 and try once and just after unmark direct x10;

good luck.

i found a solution,in the update menu you have to uncheck direct x10 and direct x11 after that you have to wait until the progress bar let you tap play again.

try unmariking first direct x11 and try once and just after unmark direct x10;

good luck.

Disabling DX 11 and 10 does indeed make the launcher work way faster for me. Roughly 5 seconds, as opposed to the 2-4 minutes it takes with DX11.

i think im getting the same problem. i laucher the gamme then it white screens and comes up with a crash report and these error codes: WAR-343630, WAR-344916

i've tried optimising and verifying the caches and totally reinstaled the game. does anyone know what the error code mean and how to fix it??

Edited by jeshmesh

UPDATE. After the recent hotfix, I attempted to load the game, got a whitescreen for 30+seconds, and then got distracted by chatter and didn't close the program right away.

Ended up doing some forumwork on some other forums I visit and roughly 3-5 minutes later whitescreen turned to loading screen and the game started playing.

So, game may not be broken after all, just has a really huge whitescreen loading period...

To be honest this is pissing me off to, i use to be about to launch the game in seconds, now minutes.

loading into a mission, i was always second (i never hosted lobbies), but since update 15... load times are taking longer then most the missions.

this is more frustrating then the amount of times people *@##$ at me now for how long this game takes to load, when for a matter of fact they've played with me before and knew it wasn't like this... please DE just fix this issue with load times before adding more S#&$ into the game... some people would like to play the game 

Same, screen goes black after hitting PLAY. Vista 64 bit. Altering any of the Launcher setting doesn't temporarily fix. Last hot fix I played on was 15.0.6 with minor server log in issues before allowing me to. 

So basically the error has occurred in either 15.0.7 or 15.0.8.

Playing Destiny until this is fixed. Looks like my Archwing won't be done until November. 

Same, screen goes black after hitting PLAY. Vista 64 bit. Altering any of the Launcher setting doesn't temporarily fix. Last hot fix I played on was 15.0.6 with minor server log in issues before allowing me to. 

So basically the error has occurred in either 15.0.7 or 15.0.8.

Playing Destiny until this is fixed. Looks like my Archwing won't be done until November.