Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Frequent Alert ? Rewards

CookieStorm

Ever since Digital Extremes set up that twitter account that broadcasts when alert missions come up I've noticed something annoying: the best rewards are when I'm asleep.  When I'm awake and available, they just offer money.  There really needs to be more alerts with question mark rewards.

Well. I missed cool awards too. Maybe I should complain about those cool things I missed......

And maybe all those other people in all the different time zones should do the same.....

OR, we all just live with something that cant be balanced....

Edited by Venarge

Well. I missed cool awards too. Maybe I should complain about those cool things I missed......

And maybe all those other people in all the different time zones should do the same.....

OR, we all just live with something that cant be balanced....

Why is it impossible for Digital Extremes to make alerts happen more frequently, or offer mystery prizes more often?

You mention timezones, which gives the impression that it is set up to have higher chances during certain hours so why would it be so far beyond their abilities to just spread it out more evenly?

It's random, and I'm sure they're not going to tweak it to satisfy those in a certain timezone...I know a few days back almost all day long they had alert missions with "?" rewards going on, granted at least 3 were for the Dark Sword, but still, it's random, you should stay up late to be sure you don't miss anything good in your case.