Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❖ Stalkers Anonymous ❖ [Now Recruiting Active Tennos] | Fully Completed And Epic Dojo | Complete Research | Alliance And Dark Sector Active

ArcAngel7070

Q2545a3.png

vYwT5dE.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the Stalkers Anonymous Recruitment page! We are a shadow clan with very veteran and active Tennos. We welcome players who are active and experienced to join the cause of the Stalker. With us, you not only find yourself in a clan, but a member of a family of bloody thirsty omnipotent elite ninjas!

Apply now to be one of 30 elite Tennos to join us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE WAY OF THE STALKER

Bond, Justice and Honor by Blood. We are the Stalkers followers and each of us are guided and ruled by his ways:

Bond by Blood

All members of Stalkers Anonymous are to be treated equally and with respect, regardless of origin, rank, and level as long as the members participate actively and treat others well.

Justice by Blood

As followers of the Stalker, we treat both allies and enemies with equal justice. Any members who do not practice the proper code of conduct, or have been inactive for a long period of time will not receive the benefit of our clan's assets and will be exiled. Any clan whom we deem unworthy will be struck down.

Honor by Blood

Those who have committed a substantial amount of their time, resources, and blood will be noticed and honored by fellow members of the clan, both high and low ranking, as valuable Tenno of the clan.

FACTS OF THE STALKERS

Form of communication

We currently communicate using Skype. In order to bond and get to know each of us better, we would advise you to be active. We're all crazily friendly and won't bite, unless we remove our helms. 

Stalkers Clan Website

We have a fully functional clan website with it's own clan forum and chat page. Latest news and information will also be posted there in order to have a central hub of communication for our members!

D7grxJz.png

The Stalkers Dojo

Ever expanding and ever epic with all research completed, you will find yourself right at home!

Dojo Layout:

wNAWChf.jpgV3RpyH6.jpgkONL4kM.jpg

Dojo Screenshots:

4KhZnKB.jpgLU1l2Iq.jpggP7sUE2.jpg0gaKDhE.jpgPOmrYbw.jpgYweWjlq.jpgeWTSSCz.jpg

HOW TO APPLY 

For those who wish to join and follow the way of the Stalkers, the easiest way is for you to post on this thread or you may PM your request to our warlord, Marlfox.

You may also send your application to our website and we'll get back to you right away!

We would like to thank you all for viewing our page and welcome any questions regarding our clan. Hope to see you among the stalkers Tenno!

Edited by ArcAngel7070

hey guys would you recruit me?im pretty active

Hey there, sorry for the late reply. I'm the Warlord of Stalkers Anonymous. If you want to join us, I'll need you to send your in-game username, your hours of game play, and how active you are on a guess "day-by-day" basis. I'll contact you in game and get you rolling in the clan as soon as I get your application. ^^

That goes for all future applicants as well. You can either post your name, hours, and activity here on a post or you can go to our website above and send an application on our website.

do you require RC/TS3

No we don't. You don't have to talk to us if you don't want to but Vocal Communication does make relaying mission objectives a lot easier. If you don't want to use one of those systems, in-game voice chat works alright. Other than that, our primary form of communicating is Skype although we do have 2 TS3 servers at our disposal.

Edited by Marlfox

Hey there, sorry for the late reply. I'm the Warlord of Stalkers Anonymous. If you want to join us, I'll need you to send your in-game username, your hours of game play, and how active you are on a guess "day-by-day" basis. I'll contact you in game and get you rolling in the clan as soon as I get your application. ^^

That goes for all future applicants as well. You can either post your name, hours, and activity here on a post or you can go to our website above and send an application on our website.

Sure... I forgot to leave my last clan.... My time played is 104 hours.. I play about 2 hours a day.. I found out about your clan from gkdk...

Edited by pyr0

Application Sent, if you guys still have a spot xD

Hi there Kouya! Thanks for applying with us! I do need you to leave your clan first before I can send you an invite. So send me a PM once done. See ya in game :D

Hi,i would like you join your clan my steam name is HabulaAqua, I have been playing for 700 hours I play 3-4 hours per day 6-7 during holiday I don't have a clan right now ,so I hope you can let me join
And sorry for my poor english. thx

Edited by Dennis0181

If you're still accepting applicants, I'm down.  My current clan has only 3 people active.  It's mostly ever just me anymore and I want people to play with.

IGN: Skaruslol

Time Played: 509 Hours

Activity Level:  Usually after I get back from the gym until I go to sleep.  So that's about 5-6 hours a day.

Hope to play with you guys.

Edited by Skaruslol

hey i was wondering if using skype as a mean of communication is a must, because if not i'm an active player but currently i'm only active during the weekends due to exam season coming up but i try to be on as much as possible, and I would very much like to join your clan 'cause by the looks of it, its pretty much go-crazy-and-have-some-fun type of clan, so yeah please count me in.