The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Names?

QuasarDecimari

Question

Hoping this isn't in the wrong topic... But I do need help.

In your opinion, what would be the best name for a Tenno with silent, dark, assassin-like qualities?

In short, basically the Stalker, but with supreme and dark traits?

My best name I have come up with is this:

-Vengeful_Shadow

My reasoning is because Vengeance is the act of punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong.

Shadow is probably the best in this case, because I want to create a dark name. As if the character himself has been moulded by the darkness from his past.

I don't want to compare it this way, but I suppose it's  my best idea. Like Batman. This Tenno is darkened, personality wise, and very skilled. His past and skills allow him to be completely relentless against his foes.

I feel this post is a bit pointless to others, but in actuality, it'll save me a lot of time and stress.

Any ideas for names for a Tenno like this would be great!

Edited by CortGaming

What about RNG_CourtGaming?

That brings fear to all. No one can withstand the might of the RNG

The number 13 is there because it's lucky for me. Many of my real world achievements have had something to do with that number. The birth of my daughter tops the list. October, 13th is her birthday.

Tell your daughter I said Happy birthday.

Edited by Currystador

Hopefully this can slam some information into the heads of arrogant minds, and those who are here just to up their post numbers.

No one was really hating or anything of the sort....

we we're giving you our opinions on your names and we didn't want you to regret it... we'll except for my last post aha

also asking people to make you a name isn't the way to go. Names should be personal, because chances are... for a name someone makes up for you to use, you would probably end up not liking it.

Did you look at the name generators I mentioned? They have a LOT of ideas there that might be useful, far more than we could ever sanely fill a thread with.

I'm only trying to be helpful. Whatever you pick is up to you, but having it become impractical or dislikable would likely make you regret the 200 plat.

I'd mainly advise being careful about using foreign languages, as you could end up giving yourself an unintentionally awkward name, and keep in mind the ease with which it rolls off the keyboard. Also, if it's meaningful to the reader, it avoids you being remembered as "that guy, what was his name?".

I do hope you find something to make you happy. I would try not to get quite so offended by the people responding here. Good luck.