Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eyes Of The Void, New Alliance Open To All, Lets Stand Together To Stop Monopolies!

Void_Vis_Vires

FabbwfI.png

Hello and welcome tenno.

Welcome to the Eyes of the Void alliance thread.

INTRODUCTION:

The current state of the Solar Rails is no surprise.  During the days leading up to the first conflicts smaller clans were scurrying together to brace themselves for the wave of larger clans that they rightfully assumed would dominate the dark sectors. I was the leader of one of those smaller clans.  I joined an alliance, we held some dark sectors, but not unlike many of smaller groups of players we eventually lost it to one of the larger alliances.

Similar to the dojo system, when first implemented it heavily favored larger groups of players. This lead to a wave of moon clans which ever since have been bouncing power and influence between themselves leaving little room for the rest of us.

I have been involved with this game since the start of open beta and have seen the game grow to what it is today.  I am mastery rank 17 with just over 1000 hours of gameplay, I am very familiar with the various aspects of this game.  I am saying this because it would not be difficult for a player like to me to join with these larger groups or start one with a similar philosophy. I was involved with them in the past so I am also familiar with how many of them operate. That being said I chose to walk a different path.  I recognized the power in numbers that the larger clans had. That said I also recognized the potential for stronger bonds amongst players that the smaller clans had.  This led me to start my own moon clan, Shadows of the Sun (you can find our clan page in the moon tier sub forum to see that we have a similar philosophy), that has a focus on new players and forming friendships amongst them. 

This leads me to the next point.  

WHAT WE STAND FOR:

I waited a while before making this thread. I wanted to make sure I would be able to clearly articulate what it was myself and all the players in my alliance stand for. By applying the above outlook to an alliance it became clear, we stand for...

You

That is, we want to see the diversification of the solar rails with fair taxes return to the player base. We want the solar rails to be fun for everyone who takes part in them. There was a fleeting period where this was the case, shortly after the initial implementation of the Solar Rails, however this period is now in the past. we believe the Solar Rails can return to this state, however this can’t be done alone.

WHERE YOU COME IN:

we are inviting all players-all clans, with similar desires and outlook to stand by the side of our already growing and developing group of players. Currently the dark sectors are being dominated by conglomerates that consist of large alliances, mega alliances if you will.  As I am sure many of you have experienced some of these groups are taxing both credits and resources at a rate of up to 75% each and sometimes more. Those resource are not going to the player base, they are going to the mega alliances that collectively hold a monopoly on the dark sectors. This in turn allows them so quickly repair, and build more rails as well as offer temptation to support them in the form of high credit payouts.  It is also tempting to join them instead of oppose them because they are becoming more and more deeply ingrained.  Players are ever starting to accept them or settle for choosing the lesser of two evils.

You don’t have to do either.

FULL TRANSPARENCY:

Together we can achieve a balance amongst the Solar Rails that can benefit the whole player base. I do not believe the current state of the dark sectors is benefiting the whole community.

This can change.

As a testament to this philosophy this alliance will always try to keep the taxes on any dark sectors we own as low as we possibly can.  That said it is also unrealistic at this time to aspire to have 0% tax rates on any given dark sector because it is necessary to have resources at our disposal if we wish to oppose the current monopoly.  The goal is to see the return of the sectors to a more diverse state whilst also being realistic about what it takes to reach and maintain this goal. That said we are asking for the trust and the support of the community.  We will always make sure to answer any questions the community or the members of the alliance have and will post explanations of any of our taxes and make the expenditure of our credits and resources public for the community to see here in this thread. If the thread becomes too crowded ill post a like that will display and make public the records of the alliance.

EMBLEM:

FabbwfI.png

CURRENT CLANS:

Shadows of the Sun-Founding clan-[Leader: Ebohcalyps3]

Requiem of blood-[Leader: Mordero]

Global Gym Purple Cobras-[Leader:]

Grade A Wizard Dust-[Leader:]

BloodLocks-[Leader:]

Noble Apocalypse-[Leader:]

Warriors of the Morning Star-[Leader:]

The Doctors Clan-[Leader:]

TeaMeow-[Leader:]

Kurogane no Kiba -[Leader: -HB-Angainor]

The Dark Lance-[Leader:]

Badasses of Whatever-[Leader:]

RAWR-[Leader: xxx7]

ForsakenBlades-[Leader: TheGamingShadow]

Shades of Terror-[Leader: Shadowstorm-NZ]

Paradigma Dubitationis-[Leader: HoloJoe1059]

Omnipresent-[Leader: ]

Riders of the Wolf-[Leader:]

Smack-[Leader: mBradok]

The Order of Light-[Leader:]

Lords Of Awesomeness-[Leader:Azadulos]

TheStarsMyth-[Leader:]

Xcellent-[Leader: rechot]

SOUL TAKERZ-[Leader: ]

Naxper-[Leader: Draykes]

SwagBaton-[Leaders recklessflamingo1 , flanker654]

HOW TO JOIN:

Post your clan name here and myself or one of our members will send you an invite, you can also pm me here on the forums or pm me in game, IGN EBOHCALYPS3

HOW TO HELP:

We are a clan made up of the community fighting for the community.  At the risk of sounding, contradictory you don’t have to join the alliance to help us.  It would be hypocritically of me to only accept help from those that are in the alliance.  I understand and respect the desire to remain autonomous within your own group of players. For those that agree with our philosophy but do not necessarily wish to join us in the alliance I ask of you to support us when we are contesting a rail. Please look for our rails and whenever you see them give us your support.

TLDR:

It’s not a coincidence that we are starting to see the same alliances pop up in the same places across the system. Join or support us if you are dissatisfied with the current state of dark sectors and are tired of them being monopolized, we are open to all clans and all clans can invite!

Open your eyes tenno…

FabbwfI.png

Edited by Ebohcalyps3

I've been waiting for someone to come up with this (I'm too busy to do it myself unfortunately). Our clan's been around for...uhm...let's just say quite a long time ;) We've always fought for 0% tax on everything, but alas.

We're not the most active clan (heavy emphasis on "real life first"), but if that isn't a problem, we'd love to join the cause! :D

Clan Name: RAWR

Warlord: xxx7

::Edit::

Don't hesitate to PM me if you'd like more info ;)

Edited by xxx7

I've been waiting for someone to come up with this (I'm too busy to do it myself unfortunately). Our clan's been around for...uhm...let's just say quite a long time ;) We've always fought for 0% tax on everything, but alas.

We're not the most active clan (heavy emphasis on "real life first"), but if that isn't a problem, we'd love to join the cause! :D

RAWR!

Invite sent! Welcome to the Alliance RAWR!

UMkSHHb.png

Hi there, I am Overlord to a Shadow tier clan that would be interested in joining your alliance.

Clan: "Shades of Terror"

Overlord: SHADOWSTORM-NZ

Tier: Shadow

We are a friendly, fairly active clan that is in the process of recruiting, we have been around for quite a while but time is right to join an Alliance and build our clan stronger.

Like you, we all have lives and not on 24/7 but we will lend gun and blade where we can.

“Warm barrells & swiftblades,
long live the Tenno........”

Shadowstorm-NZ

UMkSHHb.png

Hi there, I am Overlord to a Shadow tier clan that would be interested in joining your alliance.

Clan: "Shades of Terror"

Overlord: SHADOWSTORM-NZ

Tier: Shadow

We are a friendly, fairly active clan that is in the process of recruiting, we have been around for quite a while but time is right to join an Alliance and build our clan stronger.

Like you, we all have lives and not on 24/7 but we will lend gun and blade where we can.

“Warm barrells & swiftblades,

long live the Tenno........”

Shadowstorm-NZ

Welcome to the alliance SHADOWSTORM-NZ and welcome to your clan as well, the invite has been sent!

Hi, we are a very small ghost clan but we are active and have been playing for many months now.

Let me know whether we can join the alliance!

Clan name: Paradigma Dubitationis

Warlord: HoloJoe1059

Thanks.

Invite sent, welcome to the alliance clan Paradigma Dubitationis!

Hello,

we would like to join the Eyes of the Void alliance aswell. We are a pretty friendly and kinda active clan and its would be more than a honor if you would allow us to join. :)

Clan Name: Naxper

Clan Tier: Shadow

Warlord: Draykes

Hello,

we would like to join the Eyes of the Void alliance aswell. We are a pretty friendly and kinda active clan and its would be more than a honor if you would allow us to join. :)

Clan Name: Naxper

Clan Tier: Shadow

Warlord: Draykes

Invite sent, welcome to the alliance Naxper!

The Clan of Thorned Blooms is keen on taking part in this alliance and helping its cause. We're a pretty new ghost clan (soon to be shadow) looking to be part of a bigger picture and we're relatively active.. We hope to hear from you soon..!

Edited by dreamst

The Clan of Thorned Blooms is keen on taking part in this alliance and helping its cause. We're a pretty new ghost clan (soon to be shadow) looking to be part of a bigger picture and we're relatively active.. We hope to hear from you soon..!

Hey I just tried to invite your clan, what is your exact clans spelling? (case sensitive)