Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eyes Of The Void, New Alliance Open To All, Lets Stand Together To Stop Monopolies!

Void_Vis_Vires

I'd like to join your alliance. My clan has the name: Shifted Void Clan and I'm the warlord.

Invite has been sent out, Welcome to Eyes of the void.

*edited for spelling :( 4 am Fails.*

Edited by Mordero

Hi im part of a Small shadow clan currently growning. We would like to join please.

Clan Name: SA Ping 220

Clan Tier: Shadow

Warlord: Xinophorbia

We currently only have 11 players but our warlord, myself and the other leader are very active players. Please we are looking for a clan and although we are small we have allot to offer

Hi im part of a Small shadow clan currently growning. We would like to join please.

Clan Name: SA Ping 220

Clan Tier: Shadow

Warlord: Xinophorbia

We currently only have 11 players but our warlord, myself and the other leader are very active players. Please we are looking for a clan and although we are small we have allot to offer

Invite sent, welcome to the alliance!

I really like what you guys are doing here, just started my clan but am hoping to get it populated with like minded players.

Clan name: Desirable 

I'm the warlord.

Just tried inviting you but it said your clan doesnt exist. Whats the exact spelling and case of your clan name?

Just tried inviting you but it said your clan doesnt exist. Whats the exact spelling and case of your clan name?

Hmm that's odd.

It's freshly created, and is a ghost clan if that has anything to do with it. 

Exact spelling is Desirable (DESIRABLE) only capital letter in the name is the D.

I have a small ghost clan but I would love to join the alliance if the invitation is still open :) I have long wanted to become a part of something larger but I do not want to abandon my clan. This sounds like just the sort of alliance I would want to support. 

Clan name - DOS - Dynasty Of Shadow

Warchief - Kairu99877

5 members. Let me know what we can do to help, I hope we can be of service. :)

I have a small ghost clan but I would love to join the alliance if the invitation is still open :) I have long wanted to become a part of something larger but I do not want to abandon my clan. This sounds like just the sort of alliance I would want to support. 

Clan name - DOS - Dynasty Of Shadow

Warchief - Kairu99877

5 members. Let me know what we can do to help, I hope we can be of service. :)

Invite sent! Our alliance grows with each clan, welcome!

My clan is Umbra Saeculi. A small ghost clan made up of good friends. Life limits us from being on super frequently but I'd love to make this alliance for my clan.

We will come to the aid of those who will help us grow.

My clan would like to join this alliance.

Clan Name- elveran

Clan Tier- Strom clan

Warlord- johnathon5535 who is currently inactive due to irl stuff, RC461 (me) current Active Warlord

My Friend and I are our own clan - Route 666

We would like to join the alliance

Thank You

Both your clans have been invited to the alliance, welcome to you all! =)

• 2 weeks later...

Our clan currently has about 5 active members and we are willing to assist in your cause. Though our clan. Numbers have dwindled (used to have 50 active people and upgraded to storm...not a good thing since ever decoration I try to pay for in the dojo is so damn expensive now). Anyway I'll post the clans name and warlords.

Clan:L47

Warlord(s):Pixel_Terror

Got a Ghost Clan - two players, currently - who are on daily more often than not, and at least every other day. We would like to join your Alliance, if you'll have us.

Clan: RamsHead

Warlord: Ursa_Longsight

Our clan currently has about 5 active members and we are willing to assist in your cause. Though our clan. Numbers have dwindled (used to have 50 active people and upgraded to storm...not a good thing since ever decoration I try to pay for in the dojo is so damn expensive now). Anyway I'll post the clans name and warlords.

Clan:L47

Warlord(s):Pixel_Terror

I have sent invites to both your clans! Welcome we are glad to have you!

• 3 weeks later...