Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eyes Of The Void, New Alliance Open To All, Lets Stand Together To Stop Monopolies!

Void_Vis_Vires

Greetings, we're a small clan with only 2 active members but we're interested in joining you.

Clan name: ForcefullyFondled

Warlord: DragonicFyre (currently not playing warframe)

Leader: Ravi369 (Acting leader)

The Tangerines stand by you! The solar rails should benefit all tenno! We are currently a small clan with... err two members.

Clan : Tangerines (May change to Gunky Pudding, will keep you posted if the name is changed)

Tangerine Lord (Leader) : SourFace772 (MR 13)

Edited by SourFace772

• 2 weeks later...

Clan name: Orca Ninja Go Rambo

Ghost Clan: 6 Members

Warlord(s): Many - (contact Toberkulosis)

We're all fairly new players (each of us probably only has around 100+ hours clocked in) and tbh only 4 of our members are really active. We're looking to improve and progress and would be honored to join this Alliance. 

UPDATE: Ive been running a little behind lately, later today all the clans that have asked to join since the last set that were invited are all going to get invites! ill update later today when I send em out, thanks for the support guys every little bit helps!

Been looking to join an alliance, found this one and thought the idea was perfect.

Clan name: Trascixius III

Warlord: Myself (Navarone_)

Member count: Currently four, but I like to invite any of the newer players who are unaffiliated to help them get situated.

I'm also available on Steam under the alias Navcore.

Thanks!

OK Everyone! Invites sent out!

The following clans all have invites waiting:

Dark Shadow Gun

Tangerines

Dababa Vindicators

Underground Kingdom

Trascixius III

Everyone else was either already in an alliance or the clan did not exist if you still have interest please leave your current alliance and specify the exact case and spelling of your clan name for me and ill send you another invite! thanks for the interest and support everyone! =)

Hi there.

I'm a warlord of a small clan actually just me and a few friends. We've been inactive for a while but we're gonna be very active starting from the next week. We also we have a nice dojo.

Anyway I'd love to join your alliance let me know if we're in. Cheers!

Name: RykerX (warlord/founder)

Clan name: Galaxy Masters

Regards,

RykerX

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

The idea of this alliance sounds promising and might be what our clan is looking for.

Our clan ain't that big but we would like to join an alliance and help competing for rails.

KInd regards,

danteversio2

Warlord: danteversio2

Clan name: You Mad Bro

P.s. it could be that we ain't that active at certain times since most of us in the clan have studies going on.

Sign us up.

Were a new clan, with me being founder. There are actually 3 warlords in our ~10 man faction, but I speak for the rest. Fully constructed dojo minus observatory (Research already underway). ECT ECT. Not a clan thats active 24/7.

IGN: StudPuffin, Founder. 

Clan: "Space Spandex" (Keep it tight, homies.)

We are an extremely small clan, but we're active almost everyday, and it would be a pleasure to join an Alliance like you!
Clan: Knights of the Discarded

Warlord/Mostly in charge: Jonik01/TinoG100 (respectively)

Hello,

I am The Sacred Oath's Warlord. We are about 20 members and we want to support you in your fight, or shall I say our fight.

Clan name : The Sacred Oath

Warlord IGN : 5Billion

Cheers

Invited!

Hello if you guys dont mind i'd like for my clan to be part of your alliance, we dont have much but we are friendly and helpful

Name : The Eternals 0nes

Storm Clan

Invited!

Hi there.

I'm a warlord of a small clan actually just me and a few friends. We've been inactive for a while but we're gonna be very active starting from the next week. We also we have a nice dojo.

Anyway I'd love to join your alliance let me know if we're in. Cheers!

Name: RykerX (warlord/founder)

Clan name: Galaxy Masters

Regards,

RykerX

It says Galaxy Masters doesnt exist what is the exact case and spelling of your clan?

Hey there,

The idea of this alliance sounds promising and might be what our clan is looking for.

Our clan ain't that big but we would like to join an alliance and help competing for rails.

KInd regards,

danteversio2

Warlord: danteversio2

Clan name: You Mad Bro

P.s. it could be that we ain't that active at certain times since most of us in the clan have studies going on.

Invited!

Sign us up.

Were a new clan, with me being founder. There are actually 3 warlords in our ~10 man faction, but I speak for the rest. Fully constructed dojo minus observatory (Research already underway). ECT ECT. Not a clan thats active 24/7.

IGN: StudPuffin, Founder. 

Clan: "Space Spandex" (Keep it tight, homies.)

Invited!

I was looking for a clan like this for a while, now.

Clan Name: The Sushi Squad

Clan Leader: Sillylittlesushi

Invited!

Hey I'm interested in joining.

Clan: FourSkins

ign: MrPotatoX

It said your clan does not exsist, what is the exact case and spelling of your clan name?

We are an extremely small clan, but we're active almost everyday, and it would be a pleasure to join an Alliance like you!

Clan: Knights of the Discarded

Warlord/Mostly in charge: Jonik01/TinoG100 (respectively)

It also said your clan does not exsist, what is the exact case and spelling of your clan name?

Hi there. We are friendly and active. We are also experienced.

Clan Name: The Tenno High Council

Warlord: kells_2

It says you are already in an alliance please leave your current alliance if you are still interested in ours!

Hey. Me and my buddy have just started a clan, (like the idea of doing it ourselves instead of joining a  big clan). Would your alliance accept our new very early stage clan? we would love to join.

Clan: Guild of Anarchy

Edited by MouseScone

Hi there,

I'm currently leading the clan Warframe Warlord togheter with a friend of mine, We're both Soldier ranks but we pretty much lead the clan and we can do anything in it. We've been looking into finding an alliance and this seems to fit our purpose perfectly. We're still experimenting with Solar rails but we're building tons of stuff right now. We're a low populated Shadow Clan but we're looking into expanding in the future. 

So if possible we'd like to join the alliance.

Clan: Warframe Warlords

Current leaders: GodzLikeNore / Ser_Artorias

Thanks!

Edited by GodzLikeNore

• 3 weeks later...

hello I'm a warlord of a shadow clan and i looking for a strong alliance to join the fight against the bigger clan. if your like what i said here add us

warlord: theghost150/lordstriker

Clan: XxGhost SquadxX

Edited by theghost150