Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Overall Mediocre Latron Wraith Build For Mid-High Level Players...

HalotroopermanX7

It's nothing too special... here you go:

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Latron_wraith/t_30_20000000_132-0-5-137-1-10-140-3-5-146-5-5-149-4-5-159-2-5_132-8-137-14-159-9-140-9-149-9-146-9-f-f-f-f/en/2-0-52

http://goo.gl/i3dJPK

An overall mediocre build... (if you're planning to go into early high level stuff...) ... Since most of the time players don't have Serration all the way up you should mess around with the placement of Split Chamber and Serration to save space and such... (but I'm positive you won't need to due to the fact that with the V polarity Split Chamber and Serration both maxed take up the same amount of energy...) ... 

If you want to you could replace the Speed Trigger with a Shred Mod... but that would only cause the DPS of the Latron Wraith to decrease... (it's default fire rate is: 5.4 rounds per second... with Speed Trigger: 6.7 rounds per second... Replaced Speed Trigger with Shred: 5.08 rounds per second...) Switching to Shred is if you enjoy taking your time with firing... (everybody has their own preferences man.) 

Well that's it... don't think about this build too much... it's just an overall mediocre build.

Mods that I'd use: Split Chamber, Serration, Vital Sense, Point Strike, Critical Delay, Heavy Caliber, Hammer Shot... (Please note that some of the mods I've listed aren't in the build... you can mess around with them if you want.)

Probably would have gone with a elemental build since critical delay seems to lower your dps, despise the high rate of fire on the Latron W. I would stick in a Thermite round, and Malignant Force. As of now T4 Vor will alteast drop the latter mod, Thermite round you'll have to wait, until DE adds it the mod drop pool.  Since am assuming you don't have that mod, due to the build you made. 

Overall though its a pretty effective build for some early T3-4 games. 

Edited by Aeronomatic