Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood Splatters

warkid06

Question

Hi guys

Whenever I see youtube video's of warframe I see the blood splatter all over the floor and walls but my pc doesnt have that kinda gore settings. I will post my pc settings tomorrow but does anyone know why most people have that gore and not me?

20 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure the blood splatters are only on with physx

Not really, I myself have physx disabled and am enjoying the gore in the game, but a while ago a german guy asked the same question, and it was the censorship in Germany so he had to download the english version of Warframe.

Maybe op is german or he is in a country with a strong videogame censorship?

Edited by Mikozof

Wut? There is blood in the game? *checks youtube* Whoa. I want it!

Let's figure this out.. I'm from a censorship free country too. Maybe Steam version causes missing splatters. I use that. Do you?

Edited by Evan_

Yeah I have it in the air, but it should be on the floor and walls too.

Now I realised that I can't enable phisX in the ingame config menu. Updated drivers, and trying to figure out why is that ATM.

K, I gave it up. Couldn't make PhisX work on my GeForce 9600 GT. I'm unsure if it's my system, or just Warframe.

Tried the latest PhisX drivers, and other 4 older ones - found no way to enable it ingame. It's always greyed out. If anyone figures a way to make it work with a similar card, let me know.

Edited by Evan_