Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making The Lech Kril Fight More... "interesting"

Aciaj613

Lech kril, the boss I had to farm a long-long time ago when I hunted for my first new warframe( Frost) I also made sure to bring about 3 shotgun ammo packs considering Strun could only go so far.

But now that I look at it, he is fun to have a good'ol  melee fight against but I feel there is a bit more he could do to make it a tad bit more "interesting" as I say in the title.

Here I have some abilities/moves he could do to kinda surprise Tenno.

Grabbing (Phase ?):

Lech kril could grab the Tenno, throw him in the air and hit that said Tenno like a base-ball with his hammer. This would cause the Tenno to fly a certain distance of course but I think it would be interesting. I don't know how this would trigger but it could work.

Leaping(Phase 2):

You read that right...leaping. During his second phase I noticed he just gets kited to the max when it comes to him trying to melee with his hammer. His Fire Wave and Hammer Toss is supposed to make up for that range but why not add an additional ability?

Lech Kril would target a Tenno, leap to his position and does an immediate hammer slam when he lands. This would create a radial shockwave of fire damage in a small area.

Charge (Phase 2):

Pretty simple in the name, rather than just running forward he would start sprinting faster and faster till he eventually shoulder-charges the Tenno. Of course you could do an advanced dodge to the left or right to avoid being hit by this.

I don't know when any of these would Trigger but I hope to see some extra spice in these fights, I'll be sure to bring up more ideas when I can.

Edited by Aciaj613

Grabbing... Hm, that could be interesting. Would need to be carefully implemented so it wouldn't lead to stunlocking and couldn't be at the same time as the "Leaping" you mentioned (stunlock anyone?) Maybe it would trigger if you got too close to him when trying to sever the pipes?

Grabbing... Hm, that could be interesting. Would need to be carefully implemented so it wouldn't lead to stunlocking and couldn't be at the same time as the "Leaping" you mentioned (stunlock anyone?) Maybe it would trigger if you got too close to him when trying to sever the pipes?

I was thinking that originally for the grab trigger but it made me realize there would be no chance for people who solo that fight to go at him.

When I have to go at him solo I have to go to melee distance to force him to try and melee so I can see his back.

I have no idea really where the grabbing would be implemented.