Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lock Down Activated? With No Control Panel To Unlock Doors To Exit...

Caelum-Warblade

Got the same problem from time to time. There is no lockdown but doors are closed. If you are lucky, you can solve this problem by breaking the window, or waiting until someone will activate the lockdown. But if this is the "exterminate mission", there almost no chances to complete it.

Edited by Lokiadm

This just happened to me a few minutes ago.

Was on Jupiter > Ananke doing an Rescue Mission that then became a Spy mission.  Collect 3/4 Data Terminals and whilst heading to #4 I ran into a door that I had to proceed through but could not open.  This was the correct door because not only was the marker pointing directly through it, but Infested were growling at me from the other side.  I retraced the entire level step by step, but to no avail - I am not even sure what could have caused the lockdown in the first place.

This bug is also compounded by the fact that with the latest update (7.8) we keep nothing for aborting the mission.  So even thought I spent ~1hr on this mission and collected tons of mods, credits, and resources I was not able to keep anything, even though it was not my fault that this bug occurred.

I feel as though the forfeiting of rewards should only be set in place on boss & defense levels, where most people farmed without completing the level.  It seems to me as though that kills two birds with one stone - allows for players who hit game-breaking bugs or crashes to keep their hard-fought rewards whist at the same time keeping other players honestly playing the game and not "cheating" the system, unlike what the Dev's intended.

I have also had this happen to me, but i found away around it. If you run into a door that is locked down (orange lock) find a room with breakable glass and break it, this will allow you do use the access panel and unlock the door for you.

Note: you might have to use the panel twice, one for closing the shutters so the room stabilizes and the second time will unlock the doors.

Edit: I would also just like to add that the punishment for failing/aborting should be removed. This is beta after all and there will be bugs and i don't see why us beta testers should be punished.

Edited by Chuey