The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expectations For Patch 8.0

lautalocos

But seriously, all updates that don't break the servers are welcome!

This, so much this. I've been burned two times already, playing then suddenly an update gets pushed... voila, black screen of death, followed by the dreaded "unable to update account information, progress was not saved!" message. Lost a Scorpion Ash helmet BP reward and a lot of good mods because of this.

Lesson learned for me, is to maybe stop playing on Fridays altogether until this is fixed.

Edited by Tulzscha

At least 1 new warframe (aside from the Frost prime) and I think by default we should have 3 warframe slots since there are more warframes in the game (same can go for the weapons too I guess). Any other additions would be perfectly fine with me since this game is amazing anyways.

One of the things that I'd like to see (even though they probably won't implement it for a while, if ever) is the ability to purchase warframe/weapon slots with credits. I don't really care how much they cost - they could charge 100 000, 500 000, or even 1 000 000 credits and I really wouldn't care. The peace of mind alone would be enough. Another thing I wouldn't mind is the ability to purchase colour palettes for credits, and again, I don't care what the price is, as long as the feature is there.

...In hindsight, I wouldn't mind waiting untill the final release for either of these features. Especially if it ment DE would remove/replace rollers instead.