Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Se] The Solar Enclave - The Pinnacle Of Tenno Organization!

Ops1-Jatzu

se.jpg

SEA-005.png

Who Are We?

We are a dedicated group of Tenno seeking to build a powerful Alliance capable of furthering a community full of great mature players. Teamwork, communication, and loyalty are of the upmost importance to us! Lead by Ops Singular (Mountain) we fight to become one of the greatest Alliances ever seen. We ally with other large alliances in an effort to promote fairness throughout our Solar System, without the need for heavy taxing.

Why should YOUR clan join us?

Community is key to us, we seek to build a one for all of your needs! From trading, to squad-recruiting, general chatting, finding information and great times for all! A perfect addition to any Clan's arsenal. During the busy times, there are easily more players in the Alliance Chat than any Region, a great place for trading and squadding up! We hold no requirements to those who join us, we try to be as laid back as possible. From large clans, to the smallest. Both old and new players are always welcome. We have a Teamspeak3 Server running 24/7, which is optional to use. We even offer ALL of our Clans free hosting and their own personal sub-section on our Teamspeak! Our Alliance Emblem is custom made by one of our very own members! You will be in good hands with The Solar Enclave as we push the limit of Tenno organization!!!

What is our goal?

Aside from creating a community focused on bettering each other, we strive to become a force strong enough to provide order to the universe. We stand against the Rail Blocking, and elitism that the Solar Rail scene has recently been overcome by. Large monopolies being pushed on our fellow Tenno, by those who have amassed the power and abused the system. We stand to provide for our members, both old and new, and all others like us out there! This is merely one of the objectives of course within The Solar Enclave. Our tax vision is very clear, minimal taxes ALWAYS. 15% Credit, 2% Resource. The credits collected through these Taxes will ALWAYS go back to the Tenno who support us on our mission!

What is our member Policy?

We require that all Warlords, or other main leadership roles, from each clan be communicative with the Alliance Council. Again, communication is key! We only ask that all members of our Alliance please be respectful to one another, and treat one another as Family! We are all about lending a helping hand anywhere that it is needed, so don't be afraid to ask :)

How can you join us?

Is your clan interested in banding together with us? Please feel free to post here, or contact me in-game [eternaL1] !

The Leaders, and Clans of SE

Alliance Councilmen

eternaL1

DarkHero420

Tzu88

Valgrisk

StoneyFried

Ravel7

MrLance17

RoboticApplesWithLasers

List of Clans

Ops Singular

United Tenno Imperium

Unraveled

Blue Dragons Moon

LOBOS

Dreadknought

Mors Solarum Initium Est

balzonchin

the shadow riders

Skel 420

The Last Kings

loschinovoladores

pyros

WEARETHETENNO

mattandmichael

SOBR AUS

Black Iron Knights

Tennic

GamingHQ

Equo Vis

Rubber Hand Stew

Zombie Raptor Jesus

Perplexity Gaming

Children of the Lotus

Global Bullet Xchange

OBL

WhatWhat

Freyjas Shieldmaidens

Hyrulean Guardians

Testiclan

Warframes101

Blacklist Society

The Orokin Knights

Jsames Clan

List of Allied Alliances

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”

― G.K. Chesterton

SEA-005.png

Edited by eternaL1

Greetings! I'm the Warlord of Equo Vis: we're a relatively new Ghost Clan looking for an active and friendly community for our members to participate in. At the moment, we're quite small, totalling at 7 people, but I am very ambitious about our future.

We're planning to upgrade to Shadow tier soon so we can recruit more members. However, we do not plan to expand into a Storm Clan afterwards, in hopes of keeping the communication between members more personal.

Equo Vis does not support participation in Solar Rail Conflicts, however, if such a need occurs, we're ready to provide assistance in attacking or defending a Rail.

Hoping to hear your reply soon.

Edited by PhantomRUS9

We would love to have you guys join us, we are more focused on community at the moment than rails, so as it stands currently, participation in conflicts is purely optional, but greatly appreciated! An invitation has been sent, we look forward to having Equo Vis beside us! Welcome to the family tenno!

Also just message me in-game if your clan would like free hosting on our teamspeak server!

Edited by eternaL1

Warlord of the Black Iron knights, a Shadow Clan, here to see about maybe joining the Alliance if you'll have us. We're just a band of a few friends from steam but still would like to delve into the content surrounding rails and whatnot.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Solar Enclave alliance! I am the leader of Perplexity Gaming I was interested in joining your alliance! :) We are currently a clan of 52 with a fun and easy going community (But we need some more active players on warframe :/) and ontop of that we are also a multi-gaming clan with a teamspeak! ^.^ One of the reasons we are thinking to join ya'll is because you seem very laid back and fun, and also striving to create a good and fun community on warframe.

You may contact me in-game via PM, add me on steam (|VEX| Sgt Kekka) or join our teamspeak if you wish to talk!

If i am not on, PM Moslemordy in-game, on steam (|VEX| Mr.Deadagain) or, again, on the teamspeak.

I look forward to your reply and I hope you have a good day!

-Sgt_Kekka

- Oh and i might be playing another game so if you can't contact me through Warframe try Steam, Teamspeak or through the fourms. Thanks!

Edited by Sgt_Kekka

Hello Tenno!! We are quickly increasing in size and our community becomes better with each passing day, i will send an invitation to Perplexity Gaming as soon as I have the chance to, and give you guys some time to check it out. I will also send a message your way, if you have any other questions feel free to ask! We look forward to you joining our community!! ^^

Edited by eternaL1

Just wanting to say Welcome! to the newest Clans of The Solar Enclave!

- Rubber Hand Stew

- Zombie Raptor Jesus

- Children of the Lotus

- and last but certainly not least, Perplexity Gaming!

We are happy to have you guys with us, and look forward to the great times! :D

• 1 month later...

This alliance talks about stopping the monopolized alliances, but you can't. You can't stop elitism either. Not unless you're willing to become both of those. Fight fire with fire.

Because at the end of day, when you've done everything you said you were going to do, those very opinions you share about monopolies and elitism get thrown right at you as well. Because that's how the universe sees large and powerful alliances.

Hello Solar Enclave, I am Xeri0 of theBladeKillers.

We are a Storm clan of 45 and currently seeking a Alliance with such people as yours.

If assistance to the Dark Sector conflicts you need, We'll be supporting.

• 2 weeks later...

Late as it may be, i'd like to welcome to the newest Clans to have joined The Solar Enclave!!!!

- Global Bullet Xchange

- WhatWhat

- Freyjas Shieldmaidens

- OBL

- Hyrulean Guardians

- Testiclan

- Warframes101

- Jsames Clan

- Blacklist Society

- The Orokin Knights

Also: This does still exist :P, and I am attempting to PM each of you in-game and on the forums, my apologies on the quite late response, it's been a busy holiday season! Both in AND out of Warframe :P

We look forward to getting in touch with all of you!! Will be updating this thread with all new information quite shortly!!

Feel free to PM me in-game anytime you'd like ^^

Edited by eternaL1

This alliance talks about stopping the monopolized alliances, but you can't. You can't stop elitism either. Not unless you're willing to become both of those. Fight fire with fire.

Because at the end of day, when you've done everything you said you were going to do, those very opinions you share about monopolies and elitism get thrown right at you as well. Because that's how the universe sees large and powerful alliances.

At the end of the day, it is all about how a militant force performs it's duties... If you are a single alliance, you can't hold your node forever. Not without charging large taxes, and begging/bribing the public to do your work for you. What I just explained is what begins the monopolized sequence that we have come to see today.

Now,... consider having a dozen alliances all inter-connected; Having the ability to help each other take anything. You no longer need to rake in mass taxes, as your amount of people easily outweigh the public help. Community is key!

We WILL create these connections with other Alliances. We WILL do the job we have promised to do, without becoming corrupted in the process. We are currently Allied with many other Alliances, and have offered enough help between us that our Allies have taken nodes in no time without paying out. Not saying this would ever be used for evil neither. We stick to our word, and stand by our actions. 

Edited by -Ops1-eternaL1

Hey there. I'm Sadotahl, warlord of Hypothermia. We're currently a ghost clan of 7 focused on assisting newer players attain some Warframe savvy and having a very casual community. We won't contribute to the Solar Rails, atleast not yet as we are focus on building ourselves up. However, I will gladly join in on offense/defense.

The Solar Enclave sounds perfect for us and I very much look foward to hopefully being a part of it.

Hello i am Todd-The-Wraith the warlord of the clan Hunters Guild Of Pioneer 2 a small ghost clan made up of friends and family who want to join an alliance of friendly people their are 9 of us 4 of which are on almost everyday we would very much like to join you guys to help in any way possible

Sounds great! :D I have sent you a PM (on the Forum)! I would love to invite you guys :D "Hunters Guild of Pioneer 2" isn't a valid clan name, can you PM me the exact name? (Caps Sensitive)

Hey there. I'm Sadotahl, warlord of Hypothermia. We're currently a ghost clan of 7 focused on assisting newer players attain some Warframe savvy and having a very casual community. We won't contribute to the Solar Rails, atleast not yet as we are focus on building ourselves up. However, I will gladly join in on offense/defense.

The Solar Enclave sounds perfect for us and I very much look foward to hopefully being a part of it.

I have sent Hypothermia an invitation to the Alliance! We look forward to meeting you guys :)

And a warm official welcome to "Chaos Dragon"! Welcome to The Solar Enclave!

Boondock Highlanders would like to join.  Very small ghost clan, with 2 very active members, both of us former United States Marines.  Full research with the exception of the itzal (main research is underway).  Instead of giving up our hard work on the dojo and finding another clan, we decided to keep our clan, and find an alliance that would like a couple of active members.  Should we decide to grow, we have much to offer our clan members.  Full research, dueling room, and obstacle course.

Please contact me in game:  ajf412

I will pm you in-game, and send an invitation your way as soon as I am home from work. Looking forward to meeting you and introducing you to the alliance! :)

On a side note: congratulations to everyone in [se] on the eyes of blight event. We managed to help each other get the rewards, and had a great time!