Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Learn The Tenno Language Here! (Free Memrise Course)

(PSN)NearlyDedicated

Fellow Tenno Skum,

A while back, a few contributors (myself included) decoded the Tenno language. You can find our work here (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/314515-tenno-language/).

Today, I've made it easier for the Warframe community - a Memrise course, which will be updated constantly with words and phrases! Memrise is a free service which allows quick and easy language learning in a game-like fashion.

You can find the course here (http://www.memrise.com/course/425296/tenno-script-2/), and you will have to sign up for free to learn. 

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Corrections? Post them below!

Don't forget to download the free Memrise app to learn Tenno on the go!

Updates:

-10/15...Added "Basic Words" level. More words will be added here regularly.

-10/14...Launched!

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

I feel like the images need to be of better quality, maybe someone would be willing to recreate the script possibly.

Will be working on this; the issue is that the current images are raster-type (pixels). I'll be converting them to vector-type (doesn't use pixels, uses mathematical formulas to calculate color position) over a short period of time.

This....

This is amazing.

I can speak for all of the contributors to the study when I say thank you! (:

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

• 4 months later...

This actually inspired me to make a Grineer version! Thank you so much for putting this together! :D

Sure thing! I actually forgot I made this. It clearly needs a major update. Now I have something to work on ;D

Do me a favor, send me a link to that Grineer course when you finish it! I'd love to take a look at it(:

Hey! I got up to adding individual words to the memrise, when I decided, "Screw this! I'm just gonna turn Grineer into a font! that'll save me SO MUCH TIME !!!"

Here's a teaser:

i9aHdA2.png

The font's still a little buggy, the spaces don't seam to work, but when I get it 100% I'll post it for everyone!