Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Sure How Forum Works But I'll Just Put A Link Of Reddit Where I Explained Everythin(Its About Odd)

LikeArgy

http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2je3f1/odd_not_sure_if_its_supose_to_be_that_way_or_its/

there is a spot on odd ( 4 spots if you look at all 4 sides) ,when you climb you don't get your energy drained or damaged by fire and toxin form ancients. is that meant to be like that or? Its pretty easy to climb up there . HERE IS A PICTURE I DID IT IN PAINT --

fUsFgmF.jpg

-- PRINT SCREENED IT FROM YOUTUBE VIDEO -- I'm wondering if its supposed to be like that because ppl say you cant find a place where your energy wont get drained and when i explain them this place they just ignore it and don't even try.

TY SILVER TIGER <3

Edited by LikeArgy

Here, I set up the post for you. Just copy everything in the spoiler, click edit on your OP and paste it in.

there is a spot on odd ( 4 spots if you look at all 4 sides) ,when you climb you don't get your energy drained or damaged by fire and toxin form ancients. is that meant to be like that or? Its pretty easy to climb up there . HERE IS A PICTURE I DID IT IN PAINT --

fUsFgmF.jpg

-- PRINT SCREENED IT FROM YOUTUBE VIDEO -- I'm wondering if its supposed to be like that because ppl say you cant find a place where your energy wont get drained and when i explain them this place they just ignore it and don't even try.

Edited by vaugahn

I believe ancients only have a certain amount of range, and that spot is too high for  their auras to affect you

Pretty much this, the range is limited on every single map. It's not just an ODD thing, you can replicate this on Sechura by climbing the lamps. The flame attack will miss you from there.