Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Late Introduction But What The Hek.

(PSN)IMainTheMains

So not very good at introductions but what the Hek ...

I've been playing Warframe since late December, there is nothing I Hate in it. I have 700+ hours of gameplay, the game is Grate. I was Dread-ing Destiny making the game having a less active community but luckily I was relieved from my Despair when it didn't have as much an impact as I thought it would.

My first warframe was ember, who was really hot, but I thought she was boring to play. So I ended up selling her and haven't got her prime yet.

I've been leading a clan, Swordframers since late May, and I created an alliance a couple months ago, Majestic Swordframers which I am still leading.

I am planning on getting highest rank possible in every syndicate (although not at the same time) when they come out. personally I only play with weapons I like, and I Hate semi-auto weapons so I don't have many of them. My favourite weapons are beam weapons with continuous fire.

My opinions on warframes? Embers hot, but Frost is definitely cooler, Valkyr seems to rip everything to shreds, Mirage is delusional, Saryn is contagious, Nyx causes chaos, Loki seems to appear in places, as well as Ash.

Edited by (PS4)RyanRFC12345