Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Classic Color Template With Credits

Relonn

In my opinion, I would like it if they kept them at 75 platinum each. Since the new hotfix credits are alot easier to get now in high amounts, you saying them only costing 30k-50k credits would be simple to farm with about 5-10 hours at most. 

I think the reason they made the colors cost platinum is because its for people who want to look stylish and cool because they had platinum to buy it, but what your saying is wanting everyone to run around with the "cool kid colors" 

Again this is just my opinion.

I have to at least partially agree with this suggestion - to hold even the basic palette to ransom for money is a little distasteful, and far more so given the price of the unlockable palettes.
The basic ('Classic') pallet should be fully available from the start, with the others only accessible via platinum, but that amount should be around 20-30, not 75.

I have to at least partially agree with this suggestion - to hold even the basic palette to ransom for money is a little distasteful, and far more so given the price of the unlockable palettes.

The basic ('Classic') pallet should be fully available from the start, with the others only accessible via platinum, but that amount should be around 20-30, not 75.

Yeah, I'm going to go with this.

I'd also still be up for the credits thing, but maybe make a blueprint version it, so that those who play a lot but who still aren't willing to dump cash on a beta will still get these options (and by extension stick around longer and longer until they're less anxious).

Maybe only black.

Heck, I want black for the pallets I paid for. Stalker is black and he looks awesome. I want to make my excal prime black. That gold trim will look fabulous with the black.

That being said, I don't think extra colors should be available for credits. If you want all the bling, you should put money into the game, IMO.