Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Loadout Slot Not Appearing?!?

Carlo14

Ok, so i had recently ranked up a few hours ago to rank 11, and i completed the test.

TDtM9Q6.jpg

At the end of the test, I saw the pop-up that said: "(New) Loadout Slot Unlocked". And im back at my ship, ready to prepare another loadout. and when clicked: "Loadout Options", i saw the "Duplicate" had 0 slots available. And im wondering if 5 is the max amount of loadouts a player can have or that this maybe a bug. 

LbHw4D1.jpg

This also happened after my Rank 10 test.  So if you plan or do fix this little problem, I would suggest that it'd give me my 2 unclaimed Loadout slots. So please fix it. :'(

You get loadout slots every other mastery rank. So I'm mastery 13 (Right now) So I have 6 slots. Take your number for mastery and divide by 2, and round down. That's the number of loads you can have at a time.

Let M represent mastery rank.

Let L represent loadout total.

L=M/2

There is a minor bug where it will say you have another load out slot acquired but it's false. Use the above equation. :)

Edited by KiraShado

You get loadout slots every other mastery rank. So I'm mastery 13 (Right now) So I have 6 slots. Take your number for mastery and divide by 2, and round down. That's the number of loads you can have at a time.

Let M represent mastery rank.

Let L represent loadout total.

L=M/2

There is a minor bug where it will say you have another load out slot acquired but it's false. Use the above equation. :)

oh ok, that makes more sense. thanks :)