Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will New Skill System Result Of A Lot Re-Levling Of Warframes?

glyusone

I am very excited about the upcoming new skill system. However, after watching the Devstream, I'm still puzzled on some aspects. 

1, the new skill system will give the warframes 8 empty mod spaces. This part I get it.

2, the new skill system will have skills unlock as wf lv progresses and the ranks of each skill is based on usage. 

my question to this is that if I already maxed rank of my current wf skills and lved them to lv 30, will I loose my skill ranks once new skill system in place? Also, if i forma my wf to unranked AFTER new skill system inplace, does that mean i have to re-rank my wf skills again as it unlock through lv progression?

3, I remember the devstream mentioned that if currently players have formaed their wf skill slot, they will be compensated with forma used once the new skill system is inplace. 

my question to this part is that if that's the case, then does that mean we need to re-forma again the wfs and thus resulting at least 60 or 90 levels of re-leveling? adding up with the counts of wf, that's actually alot....

for example, my Loki Prime currently use up to 73 its mod cost, I formaed two skill slot. With new systems, I will get 8 mod slots with original status? thus resulting me to re-level 90 levels by foramed twice again? or I get to keep whatever polarization I got currently? 

To be honest, I'd rather keep my current polarity than reforma....

Sorry if these questions were asked in other posts. Just really interested to know. 

Edited by glyusone

If you have your powers fully ranked when U15 hits then they will stay fully ranked when the mods are converted.

You will not have to re-forma multiple times, what the refunds are is just on the two slots that are being removed. 

Cool, but what if we forma wf after new skill system? will we need to re-rank the skills again as we re-level? or they stay the rank they were like right now with skill cards?

I would imagine logically if you forma you would have to re-level your skill sets since everything goes back to zero, only in this case you would have to re-level all your skill sets weather you want to or not as oppose to now where you can pick and choose the skill you want to use. I wonder what percentage of players actually use all four skills, I know for myself I only use two and maybe three but never four.

I would imagine logically if you forma you would have to re-level your skill sets since everything goes back to zero, only in this case you would have to re-level all your skill sets weather you want to or not as oppose to now where you can pick and choose the skill you want to use. I wonder what percentage of players actually use all four skills, I know for myself I only use two and maybe three but never four.

if we need to re-gain the skills as lv progress and re-level the skills, that's kind of unfair...cause right now we can use skill3,4 at unranked once foramed with the help of polarity and Aura mods, so it helps alot in combat in the beginning to quick lv in high lv areas. If the new skill system makes us to re-gain and re-lvl skills everytime we forma a frame, that would be too much of a grind.

Edited by glyusone