The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti Red Veil Thread. (Red Unveil)

PerishedFraud

What I don't get about people that are against Hexis because of either heritage or being a warrior.

You can still be a warrior with Hexis. You will take a adventure in a new way. You will not be just a warrior. Or the next soldier to fall proudly in the frontline...

You will be the ultimatr warrior. You shall surpass all who opposes you. If your with Steel Miridian you should take a detour into Hexis and unlock greatness. So that with this greatness you can finally justify the system and overthrow your grineer nemesis.

If your with Perrin I kindly say to you to bugger off, if your with Thr veil you can just calm down amd head to the building with the "mental health center" on the top. If your with New Loka...

Have fun being a space hippy Nazi.

If your with Suda. Wise choice.

May suda guide you.

I support the Red Veil and Steel Meridian equally, since they are the most noble of the other four. Protecting the weak and bringing forth a cleansing purge are both just as great as the other.

I believe the Veil and Meridian are among the only ones who will go on the offensive against the corruption that is the infested, the Grineer Empire and the Corpus, with the Veil being the first ones to act.

While the Arbiters train the Tenno to become something greater for reasons we dont know yet, Suda only watches and observes silently - never doing so much as lifting a finger in the conflict.

While the Perrin Sequence's ideals may be in the right, they don't seem to have the will to put them into action and without a pre-existing peace their methods of "share and prosper" cannot exist.

While Loka may also be in the right, just like Perrin, they dont have the will or means to act as anything more than a restorer. They by themselves cannot bring forth the purge that is needed to restore humanity, since without destruction there can be no restoration. 

I would like to quote a great man from another game series who has been labeled a threat to the world, but he sees more than the rest.

Peace. Through. Power~Kane

I support the Red Veil and Steel Meridian equally, since they are the most noble of the other four. Protecting the weak and bringing forth a cleansing purge are both just as great as the other.

I believe the Veil and Meridian are among the only ones who will go on the offensive against the corruption that is the infested, the Grineer Empire and the Corpus, with the Veil being the first ones to act.

While the Arbiters train the Tenno to become something greater for reasons we dont know yet, Suda only watches and observes silently - never doing so much as lifting a finger in the conflict.

While the Perrin Sequence's ideals may be in the right, they don't seem to have the will to put them into action and without a pre-existing peace their methods of "share and prosper" cannot exist.

While Loka may also be in the right, just like Perrin, they dont have the will or means to act as anything more than a restorer. They by themselves cannot bring forth the purge that is needed to restore humanity, since without destruction there can be no restoration. 

I would like to quote a great man from another game series who has been labeled a threat to the world, but he sees more than the rest.

Peace. Through. Power~Kane

Power = Dominance

Dominance = oppression

Oppression = new problem

Your entire post ia ruined by one line.

Power = Dominance

Dominance = oppression

Oppression = new problem

How is it ruined?

The Veil are doing what is needed for a new beginning. I believe they dont do what they do to become the ultimate rulers of the galaxy, no.

You too know just as well that so long as the Grineer and Corpus conflict exists, there can be no such thing as peace.

How is it ruined?

The Veil are doing what is needed for a new beginning. I believe they dont do what they do to become the ultimate rulers of the galaxy, no.

You too know just as well that so long as the Grineer and Corpus conflict exists, there can be no such thing as peace.

You see my friend, I like to believe in equality. For only those who seek to dominate is the ones who starts the fire.

Now once this fire has been started it can be hard to put out. How do you put out this fire? Simple. By gaining more power. By gaining the upper hand. Although the logic is simple. The process to put it to work is not. But this feud of power only causes more blood to be shed. For what? For leaders that gives the command. But a leader who does not see himself equal to others will only cause the start of the next war. But surely how can peace ever be achieved? Thats the thing, as long as there is conflicting interests. There will be war. But what has conflicting interests has to do with leaders? Leaders are the ones who are responsible for what his people interests are. What drives them is made possible by the leader for the people. That is why there are laws and ethics and police officers amidst our livong. The law to help maintain peace and order. Police are there to enforce. But they don't see themselves as higher beings than the ones they help. They help those because they are equal to them.

But the law can be corrupted. Why is this? Because the ones who corrupt think they are on a higher level of human above others.

Let me take a example from captain america 2. How can peace be kept? By the ones who know right from wrong. For if every one of those agents that stayed true to the cause they stopped evil. They forced evil to hide their face. For every small difference that was made that day stopped evil. For every big difference made stopped evil.

For every one who sacrificed their lives.

Stopped evil. How? For they knew and was inspired.

A army of of lions led by a sheep can not defeat a army of sheep led by a lion.

You see my friend, I like to believe in equality. For only those who seek to dominate is the ones who starts the fire.

Now once this fire has been started it can be hard to put out. How do you put out this fire? Simple. By gaining more power. By gaining the upper hand. Although the logic is simple. The process to put it to work is not. But this feud of power only causes more blood to be shed. For what? For leaders that gives the command. But a leader who does not see himself equal to others will only cause the start of the next war. But surely how can peace ever be achieved? Thats the thing, as long as there is conflicting interests. There will be war. But what has conflicting interests has to do with leaders? Leaders are the ones who are responsible for what his people interests are. What drives them is made possible by the leader for the people. That is why there are laws and ethics and police officers amidst our livong. The law to help maintain peace and order. Police are there to enforce. But they don't see themselves as higher beings than the ones they help. They help those because they are equal to them.

But the law can be corrupted. Why is this? Because the ones who corrupt think they are on a higher level of human above others.

Let me take a example from captain america 2. How can peace be kept? By the ones who know right from wrong. For if every one of those agents that stayed true to the cause they stopped evil. They forced evil to hide their face. For every small difference that was made that day stopped evil. For every big difference made stopped evil.

For every one who sacrificed their lives.

Stopped evil. How? For they knew and was inspired.

A army of of lions led by a sheep can not defeat a army of sheep led by a lion.

You speak of equality, while siding with one who passively studies and observes as the conflict unfolds without ever taking part to it all. Is that equality, where you dont need to do anything besides watch the events happen and make witty remarks?

Forcing evil to hide is not a permanent solution. Even if it may seem like the corruption is dealt with for the moment, it will show its face again and again unless purged completely. No fire can start without a spark, and so long as that spark lingers and is not extinguished it will keep on lingering until it turns into a flame however long that may take.

The term "evil" also depends on perception. Is it right to arrest a hacker who steals only from the over-rich and the corrupt simply because its illegal to steal from others? Is it right to take down a vigilante who successfully fights against crime simply because he/she works outside the law?

You speak of equality, while siding with one who passively studies and observes as the conflict unfolds without ever taking part to it all. Is that equality, where you dont need to do anything besides watch the events happen and make witty remarks?

Forcing evil to hide is not a permanent solution. Even if it may seem like the corruption is dealt with for the moment, it will show its face again and again unless purged completely. No fire can start without a spark, and so long as that spark lingers and is not extinguished it will keep on lingering until it turns into a flame however long that may take.

The term "evil" also depends on perception. Is it right to arrest a hacker who steals only from the over-rich and the corrupt simply because its illegal to steal from others? Is it right to take down a vigilante who successfully fights against crime simply because he/she works outside the law?

Ok, its time to calm your chacha's

Edit: Your examples like the hacker stealing money from the rich is truelly bad. I advise you to stop. If a post uses a example and has a flaw in itself. The post is worthless.

Edited by RevoThornax

Ok, its time to calm your chacha's

Edit: Your examples like the hacker stealing money from the rich is truelly bad. I advise you to stop. If a post uses a example and has a flaw in itself. The post is worthless.

I am quite calm. I am questioning your point of views, but it doesn't mean that I think I am right.

I am sorry to tell you, but nobody is perfect. Not even you. I have my flaws just like you have yours, like it or not.

Edited by maikkeli31

"...the first rule of the fanatic: when you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy."

I am quite calm. I am questioning your point of views, but it doesn't mean that I think I am right.

I am sorry to tell you, but nobody is perfect. Not even you. I have my flaws just like you have yours, like it or not.

Look if you want to go personal do it in a pm like a decent tenno.

But if you want to go that personal: by descendimng into insulting your definitly not someone to listen to

Edited by RevoThornax

Look if you want to go personal do it in a pm like a decent tenno.

You are the one who made it personal. You believe to be superior simply because you do not like Red Veil for whatever reason and talk down those, like myself. who like and support the Veil.

I merely stated my opinion in defense of the Veil, which you took personally.

WHAT..RED VEIL FTW.

They are the best man..they make wraith weapons for gods sake ( their clothing and sigals resemble the skins of wraith weapons). You can't complain about their trigger happy attitude because thats what the tenno do anyway e.g Lotus says: There is a new corpus proxy, new technology that could change the world...GO KILL IT TENNO!!!!.

Red_Veil_Portrait_d.png

Change is sudden, violent, and a necessary force to ensure the system can return to a state of balance. Red Veil see themselves as merely the instrument of this change.

HAIL THE VEIL
Edited by Cyberspace100

You are the one who made it personal. You believe to be superior simply because you do not like Red Veil for whatever reason and talk down those, like myself. who like and support the Veil.

I merely stated my opinion in defense of the Veil, which you took personally.

Please quote the line where I insulted you directly. And please state where I took it personal and not in a Lore-Thinking way

And please quote the line where I stated that I am either perfect or better. If you

can justify every word you say. Please.

Edited by RevoThornax

Please quote the line where I insulted you directly. And please state where I took it personal and not in a Lore-Thinking way

And please quote the line where I stated that I am either perfect or better. If you

can justify every word you say. Please.

Thats the thing. You dont do it directly, but in-directly. Result is the same either way.

It started around here,

where you tried to shut me up because you believe that I am wrong. Next you threw your own ideology of "equality" which is completely unrelated to the whole situation at hand with an example just as unrelated, once again trying to prove that I am wrong for liking and believing in the Veil which you for some reason just cant agree with.

Edit: Did I also mention that I like and support Steel Meridian too? Am I so wrong for liking them, too? Does it make me someone who should just shut up and quiet down while everyone else praises Hexis, Suda or even the Sequence?

Edited by maikkeli31

WHAT..RED VEIL FTW.

They are the best man..they make wraith weapons for gods sake ( their clothing and sigals resemble the skins of wraith weapons). You can't complain about their trigger happy attitude because thats what the tenno do anyway e.g Lotus says: There is a new corpus proxy, new technology that could change the world...GO KILL IT TENNO!!!!.

Change is sudden, violent, and a necessary force to ensure the system can return to a state of balance. Red Veil see themselves as merely the instrument of this change.

HAIL THE VEIL

There's a huge difference between the surgical use of force to prevent the realization of a technology that would abolish all semblance of balance in the system and the wanton destruction of everything that looks at the Red Veil funny.