The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti Red Veil Thread. (Red Unveil)

PerishedFraud

I'm just a veil bro cuz I want those mods for my frames, I swear, if there were any syndicate I thought had the greatest cause it would be Meridian, honest!

I joined Red Veil because they're so edgy it's hilarious.  XD

Red Veil is more edgy than Glaive Prime

Ugh, I'm only red veil because of the benefits I could get from them. Seeing as what frames I've got, that seems to be the best option as well. But I'm also allied with perrin and loka, though I don't necessarily agree with both of them. You could say I help them all begrudgingly.

Also, why would there be love for steel meridian in this thread? Aren't they allied with the red veil?

Ugh, I'm only red veil because of the benefits I could get from them. Seeing as what frames I've got, that seems to be the best option as well. But I'm also allied with perrin and loka, though I don't necessarily agree with both of them. You could say I help them all begrudgingly.

Also, why would there be love for steel meridian in this thread? Aren't they allied with the red veil?

They are but they have not the same pov as RV

For those of you saying the Veil is nazi like, DE has confirmed that the Red Veil does NOT kill innocent people. They only kill what they see to be corrupt (Grineer, Corpus, Syndicates with the opposite goals). NOT killing civilians.

As you said, they kill who THEY THINK are corrupt = nazi

As you said, they kill who THEY THINK are corrupt = nazi

Way to godwin this thread.

I guess we really do need more information on the syndicates and how they work. Maybe they are gestapo though.

Then again, maybe the steel meridian keeps the red veil in check and somewhat employed. Even the red veil needs its paycheck.

Only Steel Meridian is actually fighting, and they are fighting for innocent people.

On the other hand, it is heavily implied that the Veil decide who dies from their hand, and it is also heavily implied that they do not make...professional...decisions, believing themselves to be the only ones worthy.

It is still unknown what exactly Loka is doing, but they seem much more peaceful.

For those of you saying the Veil is nazi like, DE has confirmed that the Red Veil does NOT kill innocent people. They only kill what they see to be corrupt (Grineer, Corpus, Syndicates with the opposite goals). NOT killing civilians.

"An enemy in any form is still a Target"

But yeah, i get ya

Its like Dr. Mordin Solus in Mass Effect 2:

"Plenty of ways to help people. Can cure sick patients. Can shoot Vorcha."

Still waiting for a communist and an anarchist syndicate. So then we can have political discussions more often >:D

In all seriousness tho, if you finna add some kind of "ideals" or politics to an in-game faction, you should make sure you cover the majority of the political spectrum. We definitly need more leftist representatives, we already got 2 nazi syndicates, 1 capitalist and 2 "religious" hahaha

"An enemy in any form is still a Target"

But yeah, i get ya

Its like Dr. Mordin Solus in Mass Effect 2:

"Plenty of ways to help people. Can cure sick patients. Can shoot Vorcha."

This is all about what exactly is considered innocent and what is not. As well as who the judge is (and honestly, the Veil members or Cantis seem like a bad judge choice)

• 2 months later...