Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Contagion

PaperTofu

Invisibility & Smokescreen: Damage multipliers while being invisible, enemies can't do anything. Alternatively, can be used to escape sticky situations.

Iron skin: Invul, enemies can't do anything. Alternatively, can also be an immortal pew pewer. 

Ember: Damage reduct, run thru dem mobs like a chicken on fire. 

Contagion: STAGGERED STAGGERED KNOCKED DOWN STAGGERED etc. until death. 

Edited by Fapgasmic

lol

it's just iron skin being OP (should not last that long or should get a downside like )

you should take some damage lowered , and for full def forced to use block at same time

idk but it should be nerfed (this pretty skill is actually game breakin with the blue sphere system and require not enough energy to be activated)

Edited by Tsoe

You don't need any abilities to not get staggered and knocked down in melee. Just don't let them hit the highly telegraphed bump-moves, and you won't get staggered anymore.

That said, I think Contagion could use a damage boost to offset the lack of defensive utility. And be instant cast, so that you can activate it in the thick of things.

You don't need any abilities to not get staggered and knocked down in melee. Just don't let them hit the highly telegraphed bump-moves, and you won't get staggered anymore.

That said, I think Contagion could use a damage boost to offset the lack of defensive utility. And be instant cast, so that you can activate it in the thick of things.

I meant the knockdown ones by heavies, which are nigh impossible to avoid (unless you bait them into it, which ends up wasting time). You could, of course, shoot them but that'd make contagion pointless.

Contagion's cast time isn't that bad, since it ignores knockdowns while you're casting.