Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Info.

ArkStrike

Question

I'm having this issue in which my information is the same as it has always been yet this time it won't work.

Password Reset? Check.
Reset IE Configuration? Check.

Verify and Optimize Cache? Check.

Restart PC several times? Check.

I did all of these just yesterday and I was hoping that maybe today it would be fixed since I began to believe it had something to do with the server but boy was I wrong.

I've already checked many forums and they all had the same solution which did not work for me so I'm thankful for any other solutions.

I played Warframe with no problems 3 days ago and I have un-installed a lot of stuff recently but nothing that has anything to do with Warframe.

5 answers to this question

this is very common for me, happens all the time....I can't give you a solution other than just play another time or wait for it and try again.....it's either because of net issues or just that DE's servers have problems 

I see... Thanks for such a quick reply

This is actually the first time in an entire year that this happens to me which is why its kind of bothering me.

You have dealt with this before and used to it so I will follow your advice.

It happened to me months ago, I can't think people still have this problem though.

Appearently it could have something to do with how Warframe handles connection and its network structure, sometimes even servers at full capacity maybe?

I'm sure DE has been looking through this and they would not let us down so perhaps waiting for it to fix itself is better, they already have a lot on their plate.

EDIT: How long did you have to wait it out? Did you do anything in particular like re-installing Warframe or re-formatted your PC?

Edited by ArkStrike

Appearently it could have something to do with how Warframe handles connection and its network structure, sometimes even servers at full capacity maybe?

I'm sure DE has been looking through this and they would not let us down so perhaps waiting for it to fix itself is better, they already have a lot on their plate.

EDIT: How long did you have to wait it out? Did you do anything in particular like re-installing Warframe or re-formatted your PC?

At First I got this message pop-up I was like, what?

I Accidently press CTRL+ESC when I'm login in, it seems to be work.

After I do that, about 1 month, it gone and I can play warframe without this error message, really weird, but it seem to work for me..

EDIT : I forgot to say I didn't format or do anything, I just play this game find bugs or glitches and how to fix it.

Edited by Hacker.Nova