Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The House Of Broken Tenno Are Searching For New Brothers And Sisters.

Sictanpc

Hello my fellow players,

Please forgive me for anything I am doing wrong as I've never posted on a forum before in my life.

I am SictanPC one of two warlords that lead the House of Broken Tenno clan.

We are looking for about three people to fill up our ranks and I was hoping that I could post here to find a few people.

The Broken are a clan that wants to help new-ish players become more than just Tenno, in a word Demigods.

Saying Demigod is not us being conceded, it's more or less our vision of what a Tenno is meant to be.

If you're interested please contact me here or in game for more or less of an interview.

The "Interview" is nothing more than a few questions we need answered to see if you are a good fit, after all it's best to avoid inner clan conflicts whenever possible.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Sictanpc

Well I'm on eastern but most of the guys are out west, I usually get on anywhere between 5 and 7 P.m. est. but I sometimes get on earlier just to see if anyone is on or if there are any relevant alerts (By that I mean: Loki helms, BP's, or resources I can use for the dojo or anything I wanna build).

If your interested I can talk to you more privately or in game.

P.S. you are 4 ranks above me lol, Ranking is sometimes hard for me. 

hmm, I'm surprised that with all the attention I've been getting no ones even posted on this forum in a while.

Maybe I should describe some of our well liked members?

If any of the Broken come here be sure to post about yourselves, y'know moonlit walks, favorite flower, etc., etc..

nah joking, just tell me if I should describe you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Our entire alliance died.

I've been sick for about six weeks and it would seem that in my absence people stopped playing all together.

My co-warlord and I are completely rebuilding

If you're interested in a clan that plays at least once a week, duels often, helps out new and old players alike, and is laid back then feel free to send me a message

Though we do have our moments we are mainly a casual clan, we play for fun

however in the future we do plan to launch a solar rail or two, in fact we've already got one completed

• 3 weeks later...

well this is sad, the only replies or messages I'm getting are from myself. We'll accept almost anyone you know, you just have to answer a few questions with answers that we like. We're a supportive little group that accept new and old players and many times we just give one another what we need.

Not really sure what else you would want to know other than perhaps that our huge dojo is always growing, we duel a lot, and all of our important  research is done.

Seriously if you need a clan that you could actually stay with then message me or reply to this post.